Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bout you come to Memphis and see if i can knock you out

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
      I picked those 2 particular boxers because they aren't renowned punchers... I have a decent chin and mentally I'm the most stubborn single minded person I know.. I would have to be carried out on a streatcher before anyone beat me.. I'm pretty certain that no one at 5ft and 7 stone lighter than me isn't knocking me out... Malignaggi might get me out of there on accumulated punishment but I thought that with a 4 stone weight advantage and a highly bigger muscle mass I would have a decent punchers chance against him... Everyone seems to disagree with me so I must be wrong... But again I find it very unlikely that a 5ft 104lbs guy floors me
      man you wouldnt land 1 damn punch on Calderon.................and Paulie would clown you

Comment

Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals
        We don't believe your stats. They are false without pics. Lol, jk.

To the point: A punch from a normal 110lb person is far different than one from a 110lb pro boxing world champion. He would put you to sleep.

Comment

Are susceptible to cuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            how bout you come to Memphis and see if i can knock you out
            Don't do it beast, he'll rape ya. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
              What do you mean by "decent puncher's chance"? You're not seriously thinking you're stopping Malignaggi, are you? I thought this was about survival, in which case I doubt you survive against Paulie and probably last the distance against Calderon.
              I never said I would beat either of them... I used punchers chance as a phrase that means very little chance but its not impossible for me to go the distance.. The question is can they KO me... I think Calderon doesn't KO me.. He is the size of an 11 year old... I don't think people understand how small he is.

Comment

there is way that he would ko you

Comment

I never said I would beat either of them... I used punchers chance as a phrase that means very little chance but its not impossible for me to go the distance.. The question is can they KO me... I think Calderon doesn't KO me.. He is the size of an 11 year old... I don't think people understand how small he is.
                  It doesn't realy make sense though in the context of the scenario you're talking about. You're trying to last the distance, right? Then puncher's chance really only means anything if you have an excellent jab or the power to disuade Paulie from wanting to engage... oh, sorry, you meant metaphorical puncher's chance. In which case everyone has those. Nothing is certain, only probable or improbable, and a non-boxer lasting the distance with Paulie M seems very improbable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    for his height, hell no. He has longer reach than most other guys in his weight class. Longer reach than cotto who started 2 divisions higher than him.

A lot of the best have features they were just born with. Like Pac having wrists bigger than some heavyweights, winky having unusually long forearms ect.
                    That's why I asked if he thinks Mayweather has average reach like he said, his arms are like an orangutangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      We don't believe your stats. They are false without pics. Lol, jk.

To the point: A punch from a normal 110lb person is far different than one from a 110lb pro boxing world champion. He would put you to sleep.
                      Pmsl... Get the **** outta here... What interest would I possibly have in lying in this instance... Why would I even bring up the question if I was going to lie? I am interested to see whether people think he would knock me out... It serves me no benefits lying ffs... All I am asking I if you's think that Calderon would KO someone who is 6 ft 14 stone and in really good conditions with a good few years sparring behind him...

I couldn't care less whether you don't believe what I say... I have no reason to lie ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X