No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Threatens Juanma With One Year Ban For Ref Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    No he didn't. He went overboard as well with people BEFORE the fight.
    U think Juan Diaz won the fight?

Comment

A one year ban wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for JuanMa, perhaps he can learn how to block, head movement and keeping that chin tucked in while he's out. His punches as of late have become real sloppy as well. So while the reason is suspect, but the benefit to the guy would probably be good.

Comment

Here's what I think went down. The fix was in and Lopez was supposed to get the nod no matter what if he made it to the 12th but since the referee stopped the fight, he accused him of going against what was supposed to go down with the judges score cards. I feel that the referee did his job. Even though he helped Lopez a lil because he is Puerto rican, so that is expected as Salido stated and knew what he had to do. Big respect to Salido.

Comment

Thevfux was in for sure. Two judges had Lopez winning by 3 points even though he was getting his add whipped.

Comment

You know what would be funny, if it was found that the judge really was gambling on the fight and he got convicted. Would be some funny shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
              You know what would be funny, if it was found that the judge really was gambling on the fight and he got convicted. Would be some funny shlt.
              Yeah it would be but the stoppage was legit.

Comment

Oh please cry me a river WBO lol. Boxing .. the sport of fighting.. getting emotional over a fighter's comments AFTER a heated fight.

Comment

I know he wishes he kept his mouth shut around by know.

Comment

Too bad the WBC/WBO/IBF/WBA dont ban corrupt refs/judges that ruin fighters lives by delivering Robberies night after night.

I guess Robbing people is A-OK! Ref/Judge as long as you want!
                    But dont you dare say anything about our corrupt officials! Cuz we will banz u!

The sad part? I think the Ref in the Juan Ma fight was corrupt for Juan Ma. He let Juan Ma lowblow/hit behind head/elbow/push with elbow round after round and never said a word, but as soon as Salido did anything the ref would be yelling at him.

Guess Juan Ma couldnt win with crooked refs and judges.

as the famous Mexican Boxing Puglist onechance87 says: suck on a few you puto

Comment

You know, I was thinking if Juanma gets banned that's 0-4 for TR. First when Juanma suffered his first loss, second the Gamboa-Rios possibly not happening, third Juanma's 2nd loss + his post fight interview and now him being banned. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X