No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Threatens Juanma With One Year Ban For Ref Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    i still haven't seen the interview but surely boxers have said way worse and got away with it not saying it's right but it would be harsh to ban him for that i think
    Watch the post fight interview if you can find it. Its one of the most ridiculous tirades ive heard in a while. Unacceptable, no matter what.

Comment

Lopez should be banned, so should the 3 blind mice (judges) that was scoring the fight. The referee stopped the fight at the correct time, if he would have allowed Lopez to continue, there would be talk of a homicide charge.

Comment

This is worse then Arreola saying fuck and shit 77 times during his post fight interview against Vitali

Comment

They aint gonna do *****, Juanma said something stupid, wich maybe be true. Apparently Ramiez jr bet against Juanma sometime in the past, sadly Juanma have no prove!!

This is just posturing by the WBO

Comment

I think this is a little too extreme. After a loss like that of course you're going to get emotional and shit. A fine I can understand but a ban is not fair. Look at Malignaggi talking all that shit about judges and refs and didn't get nothing.

Comment

After a war like that he probably wouldn't fight again for 8-10 months anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I think this is a little too extreme. After a loss like that of course you're going to get emotional and shit. A fine I can understand but a ban is not fair. Look at Malignaggi talking all that shit about judges and refs and didn't get nothing.
                Paulie had an actual reason to complain though and Juanma took it further by saying the ref was a degenerate gambler.

Comment

This is getting Ridiculous! He apologized right after. He was emotional and disoriented, Give the man a break. Ramirez aint perfect either and probably has dirt in his closet like everyone else. But he apologized and gave an explanation. WBO is going to far! Ramirez might jus want some money if he continues, so maybe his gambling debts are true if doesnt want to except an apology!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Paulie had an actual reason to complain though and Juanma took it further by saying the ref was a degenerate gambler.
                    No he didn't. He went overboard as well with people BEFORE the fight.

Comment

JuanMa's rant was tacky but a year is a bit much!

Comment

Working...
                      X