Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black boxers have stronger skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think you are right Mr Opal, i think its to do with the curly thick hair, but no doubt the skin plays some part as it seems to cause hassle for a lot of black folks.

I'm still trying to figure out why a lot of asians have incredibly powerful calf muscles and yet you look at your average black guy, its almost like they have no calf muscles...genetics is an interesting thing for sure and I love learning

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      So by dark what or WHO are u reffering to? U said Roy is not dark enough so what is ur definition of "dark"?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Yeah I think you are right Mr Opal, i think its to do with the curly thick hair, but no doubt the skin plays some part as it seems to cause hassle for a lot of black folks.

I'm still trying to figure out why a lot of asians have incredibly powerful calf muscles and yet you look at your average black guy, its almost like they have no calf muscles...genetics is an interesting thing for sure and I love learning
        Well blacks have the most natural muscles in comparison to whites and asians. Bigger doesn't always mean more powerful. Having shorter calfs can also mean that your muscles are more closely packed on the bone which will make them look bigger but actually have the same amount of muscle on a guy with longer calfs. I think muscle can also be more tightly packed onto the bone. Smaller but harder and stronger than bigger calfs that are softer and weaker. Blacks are well known in basketball to be the "fliers" of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
          Well blacks have the most natural muscles in comparison to whites and asians. Bigger doesn't always mean more powerful. Having shorter calfs can also mean that your muscles are more closely packed on the bone which will make them look bigger but actually have the same amount of muscle on a guy with longer calfs. I think muscle can also be more tightly packed onto the bone. Smaller but harder and stronger than bigger calfs that are softer and weaker. Blacks are well known in basketball to be the "fliers" of the sport.
          The blacks with West African heritage usually are always the better athletes in explosive sports and pack a whole load more muscle then your black guy with East African heritage where they are built totally different genetically. A quick look at the 100M sprinters and only 1 white man has ever broken the 10 second barrier, the rest all black guys with a lot of their heritage being traced back to West Africa. The East African guy on the other hand usually looks less impressive then your average white guy, much lower muscle mass, less explosive etc, but put him in a long distance run and his red blood count and slow twitch muscle mass leave him winning by a mile.

Slightly off topic compared to your original post, but whilst we are all similar, it's clear there is masses of differences between us all, genetics and social conditions play a really big part in the end product.

Comment

Yo not racist or anything

but

what im about to say is 100% fact

if vitali klihtscko was black

he won't have lost that night..

The end

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              how the heck can that guy bruise his covering his face 24/7 lol

and okay for people who said black guys harder to get bruise the reason is most of them clinch or backpedal alot while most white or light skin fighters style are hitable which we are use to seeing them bruise
              and we see less blacks getting bruise

darker skin got more protection from the heat of the sun has nothing to do with protecting the amount of pain people receive

people feel the same amount of force and feel the same amount of force they receive...

okay some skin are tough but its not in the color but depends on how bony the face is
              i can name a few light skin which receive alot of punches but gets bruise less

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                The blacks with West African heritage usually are always the better athletes in explosive sports and pack a whole load more muscle then your black guy with East African heritage where they are built totally different genetically. A quick look at the 100M sprinters and only 1 white man has ever broken the 10 second barrier, the rest all black guys with a lot of their heritage being traced back to West Africa. The East African guy on the other hand usually looks less impressive then your average white guy, much lower muscle mass, less explosive etc, but put him in a long distance run and his red blood count and slow twitch muscle mass leave him winning by a mile.

Slightly off topic compared to your original post, but whilst we are all similar, it's clear there is masses of differences between us all, genetics and social conditions play a really big part in the end product.
                And what's more interesting is that when you talk to most west African tribes they will tell you that their ancestors came from east Africa. Might be an issues with vegetation , or environment or something.... not sure. Interesting points.

Comment

Opal - what is your stance on Andre Ward being that he has a white father?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Opal - what is your stance on Andre Ward being that he has a white father?
                    What do you mean by my stance?

Comment

I've gotten into fights with almost every race and for some reason black people have always been the sturdiest and strongest.

just being real, no racial
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-12-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X