Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it that Puertorican fighers are chinny and weak or

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the individual fighter, not the race or nationality that determines how well they can take a punch. You can find many examples for "chinny" and "weak" fighters anywhere you look.

Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      maybe they are not training them right in Boricua land?

I know it might sound offensive, but it is the truth though. Look at Cotto and Lopez. These guys have very little punch resilience. Tito got floored a couple of times and stopped once but I am not sure maybe it's the training in Puerto Rico as Tito lost every second of every minute of every round against Winky, which was beyond ridiculous!

Back in the day Carlos Ortiz was the man, but I can't think of any other fighter from the country that really does have good punch resilience. But again is it their defense, Calderon is pretty good defensively but when he gets hit he gets weak. Is it the chins, the food or the training? Why Puerto Rican fighters don't have the punch resilience?
      Tito got floored early but most was off balane type knock downs. when was he really hurt other than bhop? Please dont mention old ass tito overweight vs roy. Cotto took 11 round of plaster n yes he got broken down but never on spaghetti legs in that fight. Lopez took a beating last night got hit with 40% of power punches so saying they can't take a punch is a false

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        Tito got floored early but most was off balane type knock downs. when was he really hurt other than bhop? Please dont mention old ass tito overweight vs roy. Cotto took 11 round of plaster n yes he got broken down but never on spaghetti legs in that fight. Lopez took a beating last night got hit with 40% of power punches so saying they can't take a punch is a false
        He was badly hurt against David Reid and Hopkins. I can't think of any other fight where Tito was badly hurt. He had a sturdy chin. So does JuanMa and even Cotto.

Comment

i was sitting here with my brother watching the fight last night and said"if you pick a fight with a mexican you better be ready to fight cause they will not stop coming"if seems rican can take some punishment but they have their breaking point"and i said most african american dont like getting hit period that why we moslty like to evade punches.most mexicans aint trying to evade a damn thang

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            i was sitting here with my brother watching the fight last night and said"if you pick a fight with a mexican you better be ready to fight cause they will not stop coming"if seems rican can take some punishment but they have their breaking point"and i said most african american dont like getting hit period that why we moslty like to evade punches.most mexicans aint trying to evade a damn thang
            And Pinoys are straight out warriors

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              calm down..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                name those Pinoys man.list 10

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao.... uhh, buboy.... uhhh, Donaire..... uhhh... ummm... uhhh.

Comment

give him some time to look them up

Comment

Working...
                      X