Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    What happened to the racoon, aren't they dangerous to man?

He was brave.
    Don't know, but considering he ran downstairs it looked like he went to either put a beating on it or scare it farther away. Yes, very dangerous, I would have never grabbed it.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...34eSC5DxzlRcc9

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Well since Marquez became the greatest to ever come out of Mexico those 2 official wins Pacquiao has over him look pretty outstanding.
      The first thing comes out of my mind if someone mentioned Marquez win against Pac. Marquez drinking his own piss didn't work against the Pacman in the 1st and 2nd fight. So he hired the notorious PED dealer Memo Heredia in his 3rd and 4th fight against Pac and the result was clearly outstanding.

Comment

• Manny, clear cut.

Some of you need to separate your emotions from reality. And I'm no fan of Manny's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Whitaker would have made the charging Pacquiao look like an amateur running in and throwing his punches the way Paq does........Rockin'
          it seems a lot of posters here really do not understand the topic of the TS. It is about resume..of pac and pea....

so posters saying pac or pea will manhandle or school one another is pure conjecture...

the resumes are there...to compare....so no ifs or what ifs...

just make a tabulation of both fighters achievements....

the recognition and titles given to or won by them....

Comment

• Pernell boxes manny's ears off but manny clearly has the much greater resume.

this really shouldnt even be a question.

Pacquiao's accomplishments dwarf whitakers. Pacquiao is a much more decorated fighter. Much more.

Comment

• It is very close. The quality of their opponents is equal.

Pacquiao's resume is more incredible d/t the range in the weight classes.

That right there is the big differentiating factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                And then he quit and got a gift dec against Randall, well he got the gift and then quit, twice...
                Obviously your a hater,,, I said Chavez of the 80's.... Yeah guys got the better of chavez after like 80 plus fights and 2 decades in the game...

JCC prime of the 80's beats JMM

Comment

• Consider that Whitaker doesn't have 3 KO losses, with 2 coming against obscure fighters. Losses make up a resume too. Whitaker also fought against better competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Obviously your a hater,,, I said Chavez of the 80's.... Yeah guys got the better of chavez after like 80 plus fights and 2 decades in the game...

JCC prime of the 80's beats JMM
                    JCC at any weight is a nightmare for Marquez. Look what featherist Diaz was bugging him with

Comment

• Don't agree with the assertion that "Pernell boxes Manny's ears off".

Manny has very good skill sets and handspeed is phenomenal.

Yes,..he would be challenging for Manny. It's an even tossup. Great defense vs. great offense.

I think most judges would give nod to Manny because of the harder punching. It would probably go the distance so you have to look at the judges scoring it.

When you think of it this way,....you have to go w/ Manny on a split decision. Close, close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X