Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You can't just take the peak. This is like someone saying floyd is the ppv king based on his 2.4 mil with odh. I mean what about tyson, holyfield, who sold much more? You have to count EVERY opponent and how he did. Geez.

Of course by your logic, Manny beat the guys he got KO'ed by because he was ahead on the scorecards when he got KTFO.
    Yeap because Manny getting knocked out twice and taking a ten count when he was young is EXACTLY the same as Vitali ending a fight willingly because he was injured and not being allowed to continue winning a fight when he suffered a mostly legitimate but very untimely and unfortunate cut. You hit the nail on the head there. I'm not going to try and convince you any longer so let this be the end. ..........Because I said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Apparently you have never heard of the Good karma thread.
      Nope.

Is this thread opposed to the BAD Karma thread he's attended? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Yeap because Manny getting knocked out twice and taking a ten count when he was young is EXACTLY the same as Vitali ending a fight willingly because he was injured and not being allowed to continue winning a fight when he suffered a mostly legitimate but very untimely and unfortunate cut. You hit the nail on the head there. I'm not going to try and convince you any longer so let this be the end. ..........Because I said so.
        The difference is one went out on his shield, the other chose to quit.

And you have no ability to convince anyone because your logic is always flawed and biased.

Comment

Do you realize that you are sitting here saying all this to me and have negative Karma after almost 1k posts? Do you think it's just by accident or something? Uhmmm NO.
          You must be a child.

Do you seriously care about karma/rep on a site like this?

Hahahaha .. and I just thought your posts were desperate.

And considering that any criticism about Pacquiao or paqtards themselves warrants a 3rd world protest, I'll never see green k.

And I absolutely LOVE it.

Everytime I get red k'd, there's a peasant somewhere offline that I made cry.

Comment

Do you realize that you are sitting here saying all this to me and have negative Karma after almost 1k posts? Do you think it's just by accident or something? Uhmmm NO.
            Wait so first you say the people on here are all idiots and you're the only rational one.

Then you use negative karma to dismiss another poster?

Comment

• Sweet Pea wouldn't have lost to Tim Bradley...

Comment

• This poll is a lot closer than I thought it would be...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Sweet Pea wouldn't have lost to Tim Bradley...
                  he lost to Carlos Bojorquez and Jose Luis Ramirez though

Comment

• Pacquiao..........

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Pacquiao..........
                      Care to elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                      X