Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    So he's a smarter person than Vitali in your opinon?
    What the fuk?

Comment

So he's a smarter person than Vitali in your opinon?
      No Vitali has a PHd....but in the ring his IQ might be higher...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Pac lost to a washed up Morales who was wayyyyy past his prime then ONLY beat an even more washed Morales twice.

You think those are GREAT wins?
        Lol at you grasping at straws thinking or just saying Morales was washed up @ 28 years old and having only ever lost to Barrera in close rematches.

Seriously man, shame on you.

Comment

Lol at you grasping at straws thinking or just saying Morales was washed up @ 28 years old and having only ever lost to Barrera in close rematches.

Morales was clearly on the decline at that point.

And what does his age have to do with anything?

Comment

No Vitali has a PHd....but in the ring his IQ might be higher...
            I respect you saying 'might be' because honestly, I don't think it is.

Floyd lost more rounds in the Castillo and Delahoya fights than Vitali has lost in his whole career and he's had more fights than Floyd albeit slightly less title fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              What the fuk?
              I'm waiting on your reply to my previous question funny man.

Comment

who cares if he was 28 years old. He was fighting since 1993 & the fights with Barrera weren't his only wars....

Dude...any boxing fan will tell you that Morales was washed up at the time he fought Pac the 2nd time. Also he was coming off a lopsided ass whooping at the hands of Zahir Raheem.

Comment

I respect you saying 'might be' because honestly, I don't think it is.

Floyd lost more rounds in the Castillo and Delahoya fights than Vitali has lost in his whole career and he's had more fights than Floyd albeit slightly less title fights.
                  Floyd has fought much better competition from 130-154 his entire career than Vitali has fought at HW his entire career would you not agree? BTW I like the Klitschko bros

De La Hoya P4P might be better skill wise than any HW that Vitaly has fought.

Comment

I'm waiting on your reply to my previous question funny man.
                    What does book smarts have to do with Ring IQ? Pacquiao didn't even graduate elementary school and won fighter of the decade.

Comment

who cares if he was 28 years old. He was fighting since 1993 & the fights with Barrera weren't his only wars....

Dude...any boxing fan will tell you that Morales was washed up at the time he fought Pac the 2nd time. Also he was coming off a lopsided ass whooping at the hands of Zahir Raheem.
                      Woah there turbo, slow it down a notch.

Let me remind you what you said:

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      Pac lost to a washed up Morales who was wayyyyy past his prime then ONLY beat an even more washed Morales twice.
                      That is saying that the Morales that beat Pac was no longer every bit as good of a fighter as he ever was. That's completely untrue. Pac was the reason he faded in the first place. Plus, Morales basically won because Pacquiao was severely cut early and lost his mind about strategy as soon as it happened. This was caused by a headbutt and Pacquiao had blood in his eye for over half of the fight, so the result was legit but somewhat controversial.

Not giving Manny credit for that win shows an agenda bro. I can't respect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X