Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    I did write you, I'm waiting.
    No, you most certainly didn't or simply forgot to hit the send button. So I'm the one who is still waiting my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      im having a hard time believing that sweet pea could handle mannys power !!!!!!!! i mean he did get dropped by roger mayweather !!!! if he couldnt handle rogers power how in the heck could he handle mannys power and speed !!!!!

manny is faster than trinidad and he hit harder that roger mayweather !!!! and those are two fighters that gave sweet pee the most problems !!!!!!!!
      He handled the power of Vasquez and he had knockouts over middleweights.

Comment

• Pernell's entire legacy is built off him crying about losing. Facts are he's a borderline ATG who has soe nice wins against Nelson at lightweight, Vasquez, Mcgirt, Mayweather and a past prime Ramirez

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Pernell's entire legacy is built off him crying about losing. Facts are he's a borderline ATG who has soe nice wins against Nelson at lightweight, Vasquez, Mcgirt, Mayweather and a past prime Ramirez
          You mean the Ramirez who was still the WBC champion? And you still refuse to give credit for the Chavez fight. A prime Chavez I might add. Just out of curiosity, how did you score that fight?

Comment

• pacquiao and its not even remotely close.

Comment

• it's a bit pathetic that the only posters picking pacquiao are trolls.

Comment

• pac has the better resume. sweet pea was the better fighter

fantasy fight discussion is a neverending discussion and would just go nowhere, imo!

Comment

• Originally posted by cyanide8883 View Post
                  pacquiao and its not even remotely close.
                  THIS^

Not even close. I honestly can't believe this is in discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    THIS^

Not even close. I honestly can't believe this is in discussion.
                    You also think Freddie Roach is the greatest trainer in history and we all know about your unhealthy man love for Vitali so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      it's a bit pathetic that the only posters picking pacquiao are trolls.
                      Its like you are taking the mickey out of yourself here as we know the people who pick Witaker are probably floyd fans like yourself.

Originally posted by chito View Post
                      pac has the better resume. sweet pea was the better fighter

!
                      Because pac is the better fighter he has the better resume. Pac would have beat Chavez and DLH without it being arguable as hes the better fighter with the better resume.
                      He destroyed DLH already. What, i hear you cry but DLH was past his prime. I take that into consideration so i can only assume DLH would have done a little better against Pac if he was in his prime and at his best. Becuase lets face it, it was a no contest and because im fair......
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 03-12-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X