No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takashi Uchiyama Targets Adrien Broner Unification

Japanese boxer Takashi Uchiyama (18-0, 15KOs), the current super featherweight (130 pounds) champion of the World Association, has no problem with a future clash against Panamanian Celestino Caballero, but he would rather secure a unification bout with WBO king Adrien Broner (23-0, 19KOs). Caballero, the WBA's champion at featherweight, would like to move up in weight to challenge Uchiyama.

[Click Here To Read More]

I didn't think this fight would be made because I didn't think Uchiyama would come to America, and I doubt Broner would have gone to Japan to make the fight either. Hopefully it gets made soon.

Comment

Takashi feeling the Pacquiao Jeremy Lin spirit and sees Broner as LeBron or Mayweather... about to get schooled and embarrassed by Broner.

Comment

Good. Make it happen.

Comment

Doubt the unification happens......

Comment

This is the fight I'd like to see but doubt it gets made... hopefully they can come to a compromise.

Comment

Yes please. Make it happen.

Comment

Please boxing gods, make it so.

Comment

The rest of Asia you konw the so called powerhouse countries china-japan-s korea- etc don't know who pacquiao is or care. Simplly because he is Phipino. That sucks and is pretty racist but thats just how they think. If Pacquiao was from a major country it will matter more to them.. But the phipines has been traditionally the ukraine of Asia. He should really really pull a Klithscko and start 'fighting' in shanghai.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                    Takashi feeling the Pacquiao Jeremy Lin spirit and sees Broner as LeBron or Mayweather... about to get schooled and embarrassed by Broner.
                    cool story bro

Comment

Working...
                    X