Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    dont forget floyds coming fight , i heard cotto's getting the biggest pay check to cash out ever in his career
    That's because Bob is not stealing his money..

Keep trying... you're doing so good precious......

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
      Exactly. Congrats to Manny, but that isn't outclassing a fighter. That's a guy out for a paycheck.

Mayweather-Corrales, Hopkins-Pavlik, and Ward-Froch are examples of one world class fighter outclassing another. I can't knock Manny though, it wasn't his fault Mosley chose to behave that way. It was his fault for taking such a meaningless joke of a fight, but he couldn't control the fact that Shane's pride was edible.
      whats your opinion on floyd vs cotto ? , the same rule should apply if floyd outclasses cotto its cause cotto was in it for the paycheck too ?

Comment

dont forget floyds coming fight , i heard cotto's getting the biggest pay check to cash out ever in his career
        Timothy Bradley is getting the biggest check of his career to fight Manny too. Is he cashing out? Why is Manny okay to fight him at 147, but not okay to fight Cotto at 154? Why did Manny want Cotto at 145 when he was at 147, and want him at 147 when he was at 154? Questions, questions, questions.

Comment

watch the fight son , are we still talking about the mosley who beg his corner to stop the fight cause a midget was scaring the beejesus out of him ?
          Yeah I watched Pac fight a 40 year old who everyone said was done back in May of 2010. Keep on trying...

Comment

A godlike speed and footwork would probably be two attributes if you want to stand a chance against Mayweather. His overall boxing style is close to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              It was boring because it wasn't competitive------it wasn't competitive because Mayweather outclassed him in every aspect. Mayweather outclassed him in every aspect because he is the superior fighter.

ran out of red K........ in this thread .

couldn't get this post

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                That's because Bob is not stealing his money..

Keep trying... you're doing so good precious......
                and also cause he's cashing out , just to let you know , fight is a farce to begin with but hey were boxing fans right ?

Comment

whats your opinion on floyd vs cotto ? , the same rule should apply if floyd outclasses cotto its cause cotto was in it for the paycheck too ?
                  If Cotto fights to win, but gets beat handily, he'd have been outclassed. If Cotto fights to survive, then we never got to see who's better because he wouldn't comply.

lol at you thinking my opinio a would change based on the fighter. Real boxing fans don't do things like that.

Comment

and also cause he's cashing out , just to let you know , fight is a farce to begin with but hey were boxing fans right ?
                    Who said it wasn't dumb ass..... keep trying simp.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Yeah I watched Pac fight a 40 year old who everyone said was done back in May of 2010. Keep on trying...
                      manny fought an ATG , where he won , cant handle the truth son ?

Comment

Working...
                      X