Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't think there's "one" attribute to beat a complete fighter. you wait till they're shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
      eklok has left the building.
      I been f*king with that mark ass for the past 2 hours while scouting some tickets and looking for hotel rooms... lol

Comment

• A guy I would have picked to beat Floyd was Roberto Duran, a fighter who had extremely good defense while applying pressure, very good upper body movement and doesn't solely come straight at you. That's more than one attribute and you need plenty of them to beat Floyd.

Comment

Who's we? I don't know that. I believe Cotto's fighting Floyd because he finally can.

If he's cashing out, do you believe he would've fought Manny at 147 for the same reason? Because to be clear, Manny wanted to fight him at 147, even though he refused to do so when Cotto was a welterweight. Why is that?
          ok , fine , so why is mosley cashing out and cotto i'snt ? cause honestly mosley and cotto are basically damaged goods , infact mosley probably had a better chance of winning than cotto has against floyd

Comment

eklok has left the building.
            nah , i was reading some manga's and i was at a part that was good

Comment

• this is the part where i ,

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
                ok , fine , so why is mosley cashing out and cotto i'snt ? cause honestly mosley and cotto are basically damaged goods , infact mosley probably had a better chance of winning than cotto has against floyd
                So are you downgrading Cotto or giving Floyd credit for chumping Mosley when it mattered?

Cotto's looked solid at 154 to me. He can't beat Floyd because he never could, not because he's taken a few beatings. This is still a fight that needs to happen.

Comment

• Speed...... Zab Judah rings a bell.

But Castillo did the best against Mayweather, but he's a very complete fighter.

Comment

So are you downgrading Cotto or giving Floyd credit for chumping Mosley when it mattered?

Cotto's looked solid at 154 to me. He can't beat Floyd because he never could, not because he's taken a few beatings. This is still a fight that needs to happen.
                    if this fight needs to happen with cotto having no chance to win then clearly he's cashing out , thank you , you can go ahead and sleep now

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
                      this is the part where i ,

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X