Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the split when Floyd fought Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing with floyd is he wont even try to neogotiate with the other team. with floyd its his word or nothing. atleast team pac is trying to compromise here. if this is not a duck move from floyd then i dont know what else to say. for whatever reason it may be, floyd dont want none of pac atleast not right now. just look at floyd's ridiculous offer. i mean if OST was the only issue before then why is the 50/50 split and the ppv a problem now??? ask urself that.

Comment

take the test and we gotta fight!! i wanna know what happen to that???? i could of swore before it was not take the test and take less and no ppv then we gotta fight! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        the thing with floyd is he wont even try to neogotiate with the other team. with floyd its his word or nothing. atleast team pac is trying to compromise here. if this is not a duck move from floyd then i dont know what else to say. for whatever reason it may be, floyd dont want none of pac atleast not right now. just look at floyd's ridiculous offer. i mean if OST was the only issue before then why is the 50/50 split and the ppv a problem now??? ask urself that.
        Mayweather said after every offer he won't get the same offer again. It's not Mayweathers fault that Pacquiao is too dumb to understand this. Infact it was Pacquiao that said he would accept less than 50%. LOL

Comment

buahaha when did pacman turn it down?? the 50/50 was agreed upon before it was OST that pac didnt agree too.. why u making stuff up for kid?? the ost was the ONLY issue according to floyd... now that ost is not a problem anymore floyd makes a new one up. before every ***** and his grandma was running around saying take the test, i never saw or hear them say anything about how floyd deserve more... what happen now???
          The OST was in the original offer and Pacquiao agreed to it and then changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Mayweather said after every offer he won't get the same offer again. It's not Mayweathers fault that Pacquiao is too dumb to understand this. Infact it was Pacquiao that said he would accept less than 50%. LOL
            so its floyd that doesnt want this fight, u said it, changes his offer every time. why would someone who wants this fight changes his offer everytime?? what happen to take the test we gotta fight??? pac said he'll take less to make the fight but he never agree on no ppv and never agree on may 5th. so u can keep believing that if it'll make u sleep better at night.

Comment

The OST was in the original offer and Pacquiao agreed to it and then changed his mind.
              pac agreed to ost with a cut off, floyd refuse, floyd wants ost with no cut off, pac refuse, pac then finally agree to it, now floyd wont agree to 50/50 when he agreed to it before

Comment

so its floyd that doesnt want this fight, u said it, changes his offer every time. why would someone who wants this fight changes his offer everytime?? what happen to take the test we gotta fight??? pac said he'll take less to make the fight but he never agree on no ppv and never agree on may 5th. so u can keep believing that if it'll make u sleep better at night.
                To put pressure on the other fighter to accept now before the offer goes off the table. Mayweather was only given permission to fight on May 5th and you just said Pacquiao wouldn't accept that at all, so i guess he's ducking LOL.
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-07-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

pac agreed to ost with a cut off, floyd refuse, floyd wants ost with no cut off, pac refuse, pac then finally agree to it, now floyd wont agree to 50/50 when he agreed to it before
                  No Pacquiao agreed to full OST in the first offer and changed his mind and Mayweather offered 14 days and Pacquiao still said no. Do your research dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    i maintain that floyd ducked cotto because facts don't change. he turned down a career high payday and asked for a ten million guarantee to fight cotto which is the same amount he got when he eventually fought oscar. was 140 pound cotto on the level of oscar? was floyd a huge draw at that point? no. priced out on purpose and if you need more evidence he also never attempted to make the fight with cotto after leaving top rank. no negotiations, no offers from the offer man floyd himself. just a retirement when everyone in the world wanted him to fight cotto. also cotto lives too far away? he's not the ceo of his own company? some of the lamest but funniest excuses ever.

are you actually mad that we aren't seeing a terrible fight? pac-cotto 2 was despised and everyone thought it was a joke, he said he wouldn't fight anyone above 147 and cotto can't fight that low so no fight. pretty simple. maybe pac's scared but it doens't matter that fight sucked.

why would ppv numbers matter at all? they don't matter to floyd right now because pac is outselling him yet floyd is offering zero percent. so if pac does worse than floyd than he might offer pac negative zero percent? good deal. if pac doesn't take it he's ducking the fight. oh no wait it's arum's fault!

Do you actually believe any of the **** you just posted? Seriously. Not to mention the ridiculous factual holes in your facile arguments (Floyd made $25 mil against Oscar with backend PPV revenue), in addition to Cotto never making Floyd an offer either (guess that logic only applies to Floyd) and the part in bold about PPV revenue.......seriously how fu*king dumb are you??

Comment

To put pressure on the other fighter to accept now before the offer goes off the table. Mayweather was only given permission to fight on May 5th and you just said Pacquiao wouldn't accept that at all, so i guess he's ducking LOL.
                      How is changing his offer everytime putting pressure on his opponent? If anything it's putting a roadblock on the fight Hahahahah.. If ost was the only issue before then ost should be the only problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X