Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class?? (That's a tough one...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
    Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class? (I mean as far as behaviour is concerned)
    This poll is a real tough one in my opinion...
    Its not tough..Derik assults people, puts his hands on them, spits on them...this dude is able to kill someone if he gets drunk and gets in a certain situation....none of the other choices is that out of wack

Comment

Mayorga's alright lol

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
        Mayorga's alright lol
        And derick has even kissed his opponents....that right there can spark a riot and someone can get KILLED...Thats the worst thing a fighter could do to anoter fighter...he didnt kiss him, he looked in his eyes and REALLY tongued dude down

Comment

money mayweather is a persona

ricardo mayorga is a persona

rios is just a G

the rest i dont care about

stop falling for personas

Comment

It's Chisora.

Yes the other guy's talk **** and can be disrespectful to sell fights, but Chisora is a clown. Weapon charges, domestic abuse charges, slapping another fighter, spitting on another fighter, biting another fighter, kissing another fighter.....

Comment

Mayorga by a landslide.

Comment

Chisora just might be crazy

Rios is young and dumb

I simply don't know why would anybody would take Haye serious at all (he is simply full of crap)

Floyd is selling his image for hype, he knows that contraversy sells

Mayorga can't back up what he says but he goes to deep with the insults at times

You can slip James Toney in there cause sometimes he is classless in interviews and disrespectful to his foes

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  And derick has even kissed his opponents....that right there can spark a riot and someone can get KILLED...Thats the worst thing a fighter could do to anoter fighter...he didnt kiss him, he looked in his eyes and REALLY tongued dude down
                  totally agree with you. Kissing his opponent can start a riot in which somebody can get killed, even if its just accidentally. And thats why I admire the Klitschkos for keeping their calm. imagine what could have happened if Vitali would have smacked Chisora after he got slapped? A riot would have started most likely and dozens of pple would have been hurt (or even someone killed). same with Wlad after he got spit in the face- if he reacts with violence, then a riot starts and nobody in the ring is safe anymore. of course a dog like Chisora doesnt give a ***** about endangering other pple, but the Klitschkos would never do that.

Comment

Haye for his excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      lmao...........

Comment

Working...
                      X