Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class?? (That's a tough one...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew Golota

Comment

Why is Rios up there? He doesn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by juicyj View Post
        if somebody is helping other people (especially sick kids) you give them the benefit of the doubt. you dont say theyre just 'trying to save face.'
        the benefit of the doubt about going on video, in front of a camera, with a known cheater and make fun of a man who suffers from Parkinson's?

that's the benefit of the doubt I should give him? Naw, I rather keep him labeled as a classless individual

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          so he doesn't know what Parkinson is? a disease that's been chronicled over the years with Ali and Roach? Yeah, bull**** not bought. Lol

like I said, he's pure scum. Funny you mention hs charity work after the fact.... Saving face has worked for him, at least with you
          It's called redemption and forgive ness try it sometime ...

Comment

wheres margarito? i mean the award for the least class should go to someone who takes it upon themselves to cheat in the boxing ring. who cares whats done outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              the benefit of the doubt about going on video, in front of a camera, with a known cheater and make fun of a man who suffers from Parkinson's?

that's the benefit of the doubt I should give him? Naw, I rather keep him labeled as a classless individual
              you sure are a class act yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                **** that ****

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  ....he didn't know what parkinsos was.... and he personally called roach to apologize for his mistake.

Since then he's gone on to do a lot of charity work...specially with sick kids.

Hardly the actions of a scumbag..
                  He may not have known what parkinson's is but, surely he knew Freddy had some sort of disease, right?

That being said I think Rios is a classy dude, everybody makes mistakes.

I think Mayorga has the least class and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Let me see... a guy makes fun of a world class trainer and his disease. Then asks for the video to get taken down? Why? If you truly don't know what Parkinson's is then so be it. but when purposely get in front of a camera and show no class you should be labeled classless, which rightfully so he is.

I can't forgive someone I'm not mad at. I'm a fan of his inside the ring, not his classless acts outside of it

Comment

Originally posted by juicyj View Post
                      you sure are a class act yourself.
                      you're right. I'm not the poster boy for class acts but you wont catch me in person, on a camera or on a forum mocking anyone with any disability or disease. I'm not even a Roach fan and I know where to draw the line. Such a shame that a professional of the art can't comprehend that. Lets just act like he had no idea of the disease that a world renowned trainer is battling with everyday

Comment

Working...
                      X