Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was a ****** fight anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      American networks need to ban him. If he wants to play games, go back to Cuba. This **** is unacceptable and someone needs to the fans spearheaded by the networks need to show that they are the boss.
      I agree! Deport Gamboa back to Cuba IMMEDIATELY!!

Comment

I dont why he's team is acting so ******.

He clearly agreed to the fight, he may not have signed a contract but he clearly agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          How can someone who's first language isn't English attempt to talk himself out of this before? The person he trusted up till this point was Ahmet Oner, who is a absolute crook, and one of the biggest snakes in the business.
          Now you are getting silly. 90% of the boxers I know can't speak "good" English, are surrounded by snakes, and are being used by a crooked promoter. He stepped past all that and now he's stepping back.

Comment

Gamboa has every right if he is not comortable with the fight he can pull out its america its a free country he doesnt have to fight if he doesnt want too arum might have given him a **** deal
            and now he doesnt want it

Comment

I'm fine the situation playing out, hopefully there's a decent result in the end.

Gamboa seems like he'll go ahead with the fight if they iron out the dispute, but it appears Top Rank are trying to force him into fight when he's not happy about something. He made it perfectly clear that he wasn't happy and wasn't showing up to any presser until they resolved the issues, yet they went ahead with the presser anyway.

Comment

Who the ffffuukkk does this little ugly monkey looking Cuban think he is???? He just fffucckkked himself big time.. I was driving down Dolphin Highway in my Porsche Cayeene here in Miami when I saw him driving his Mercedez S550. I pulled up right next to him and waved trying to give him his props, he completely ignored me. Arrogant little prick.

Comment

Gamboa has been watching too much NFL, thinking he can just sit out if he doesnt like his contract

Comment

People in here seem to have their racist side come out. All of you who are talking about how they should deport Gamboa and who does he think he is are fckin racist a**holes. Ya'll should shame yourselves for being so damn ignorant in your lives.
                    He has the right to do whatever the fck he feels like it. If he feels like they are using him or treating him unfair, he and ANYBODY else can stand up for themselves and do what's right for them.
                    Ya'll forget that a lot of businesses try to use and recycle people. Now when someone stands up for themselves ya'll are quick to bash on them. Get a fckin life!!!

Comment

That's it, I'm out. See ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X