Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Team Claim Issues With Promotional Pacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol eversince gamboa's name got connected to floyd, *****s are riding his bandwagon like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      WOW is all I can say for now. I will reserve my judgement until this plays out some more. Everything will never be public knowledge but I will go off of what is released and go from there. For now good luck to Gamboa
      I agree with you 100 %, What I think is Gamboa got played by Arum and Ohner, I don't think he is lying about the contract not been signed, and these 2 snakes wanted to put up a show without his signature to latter asked him to sign an extended contract he was not happy with if he wanted to fight Rios, has anybody asked themselves why Arum, not Ohner weren't present either at the press conference.....?

Comment

It is strange that when it was made, most if not all fans were so happy with it. Now they defend gamboa for this move because of arum.

How about PAC also wasn't happy with 40mil straight? Oh but he is ducking.

Comment

**** Gamboa! Thifight was announced a while ago! If he was not going to fight he could've brought this to his promoters and fans attention... I dunno, a week ago?!?!?! Or een better, before tickets went on sale? Duckboa will never, NEVER be a star if he doesn't fight Rios now...

Comment

Dont **** with Bob Arum. These mental midgets will be eaten alive by the Kingpin of boxing

Comment

Mayweather Promotions will be destroyed by Top Rank next in court

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                Dont **** with Bob Arum. These mental midgets will be eaten alive by the Kingpin of boxing
                The same guy who is ****ing over your idol, Nonito! Yes, Donaire wanted to leave Top Rank. But turns out he can't sadly.

Comment

To speculate at this point seems premature Top rank claims they have papers that prove he signed for the fight then they will produce them and end all of this if they don't then you know whats up!

Comment

Bye bye Miguel Cotto, Bye bye Yuriokis Gamboa, Bye bye Manny Pacquiao and Bye bye Top Rank.....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X