No announcement yet.

Gamboa speaks wants fair deal and Rios fight: "The Contracts aren't signed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    You that gullible huh? I hope you bring your own condoms going to a broad house.
    Clearly you haven't been to many fights and press conferences. Many fighters turn up to these events. It is a big ass fight and it was in his city, so of course he will turn up. You from NY? Even your big paulie shows up to many events. Thaw the boxing world ffs.

I am starting to think most fans on here rarely go to fights and stream.

Sorry but I actually go to fights, I am no arm chair fan.

Comment

Nobody ask why the f-ck did some random fighter show up to a press conference to get a fight that was supposedly already done. Dude just magically appeared?
      It's called promoting yourself. Same reason why Haye talked ***** at the Chisora/Klitschko post fight conference.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      It could be that Gamboa wasn't aware of anything or that the people representing him made some choices he wasn't aware of.
      That's a big possibility. Isn't that what happened to Maidana a couple fights ago?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        Clearly you haven't been to many fights and press conferences. Many fighters turn up to these events. It is a big ass fight and it was in his city, so of course he will turn up. You from NY? Even your big paulie shows up to many events. Thaw the boxing world ffs.

I am starting to think most fans on here rarely go to fights and stream.

Sorry but I actually go to fights, I am no arm chair fan.
        I'm sorry but I actually box and been to pro fights before so miss me with that.

My point again is some random fighter shows up at a presser wanting get a fight with Brandon and dude slaps him because he just so happen to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          It's called promoting yourself. Same reason why Haye talked ***** at the Chisora/Klitschko post fight conference.

That's a big possibility. Isn't that what happened to Maidana a couple fights ago?
          That's a post fight intv not a f-ckin presser.

Comment

I'm sorry but I actually box and been to pro fights before so miss me with that.

My point again is some random fighter shows up at a presser wanting get a fight with Brandon and dude slaps him because he just so happen to be there.
            Well I have seen many people or fighters turn up to pre press conferences and call out fighters too. I don't find it unusual at all. It is convenient but for example Haye called Wlad out when he went to London.

This abril guy clearly wants his shot too. He is trying to get a fight himself.

Well glad you box but my opinion does not change.

Comment

That's a post fight intv not a f-ckin presser.
              Haye talked sh#t at the Chisora/Klitschko f-ckin presser. Get your facts straight.

Comment

Basically he wanted more money, But it seems he also wanted out of his contractual obligations with both Top ranks and Ahmed Oner.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Haye talked sh#t at the Chisora/Klitschko f-ckin presser. Get your facts straight.
                  It was the post fight conference for Chisora vs Klitchsko. You're wrong again, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Sounds like nothing but nonsense to me. Why let all the promotion get this far? It's not like they called Gamboa yesterday and said, "Oh by the way, you need to show up to a press conference today because you're fighting Brandon Rios."

If you had these problems the entire time, you should have said so. Now Gamboa just looks bad, as he should.

Every time I become a fan of a fighter, they do this crap. I'm not going to be a fan of anyone anymore.
                    Who says he wasn't saying it the whole time? Sounds to me that the promoters shouldn't have put on press conferences and locked in dates without having a god damn signature on the line from both of their fighters.

He didn't let the promotion get this far.. the promotion is out of his hands, what the promoters do with their own promotion is on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      It was the post fight conference for Chisora vs Klitchsko. You're wrong again, buddy!
                      Was it a press conference yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X