Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa speaks wants fair deal and Rios fight: "The Contracts aren't signed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Gamboa doesn't have many years left, so he's got to get his money right. But I love this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      That happens all the time. It just happened with Pac-Bradley. They had no reason to believe the fight wasn't happening, until now.
      But they probably had a verbal agreement between team Pac and team Bradley. Gamboa said he never agreed to the terms of the contract from the start. That doesn't sound like he was about to sign anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        I agree with Gamboa even tho I wanted to see this fight. These guys have to stand up to these ****ing promoters.
        this^^^^^^^all day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          this^^^^^^^all day!!!!!
          I always tune in to see the knowledge that you post, however this time I wish I didn't bro. Dude just robbed me of billions of E-points.

Comment

I always find it funny when fans get upset at the athlete that choose to make the best decision for themselves.

You dudes ain't goi g in the ring. Your contract ain't the 1 f-cked up. Stay at the fry station in McKy'Dz while they run their careers. Nobody slap d1ck out your mouth in the morning so why you worried about what another fighter is doing.

Nobody ask why the f-ck did some random fighter show up to a press conference to get a fight that was supposedly already done. Dude just magically appeared?

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              I always find it funny when fans get upset at the athlete that choose to make the best decision for themselves.

You dudes ain't goi g in the ring. Your contract ain't the 1 f-cked up. Stay at the fry station in McKy'Dz while they run their careers. Nobody slap d1ck out your mouth in the morning so why you worried about what another fighter is doing.

Nobody ask why the f-ck did some random fighter show up to a press conference to get a fight that was supposedly already done. Dude just magically appeared?
              That fighter is from miami and is Cuban too. Why wouldn't he show up in Miami supposing a Cuban in gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                That fighter is from miami and is Cuban too. Why wouldn't he show up in Miami supposing a Cuban in gamboa?
                You that gullible huh? I hope you bring your own condoms going to a broad house.

Comment

IF he didn't sign anything, then he has all the right in the world but it depends on what they verbally agreed to.

This is why you need to be real careful of who represents you and what they say to the people in charge of the television contracts.

It could be that Gamboa wasn't aware of anything or that the people representing him made some choices he wasn't aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post

You dudes ain't goi g in the ring.U Your contract ain't the 1 f-cked up. Stay at the fry station in McKy'Dz while they run their careers. Nobody slap d1ck out your mouth in the morning so why you worried about what another fighter is doing.

Oh and why you hate on PAC for wanting a fair deal of 45-45 and winners takes 10%

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      Oh and why you hate on PAC for wanting a fair deal of 45-45 and winners takes 10%
                      Show me a post of mine arguing against/or for what he ask for. If not shut the f-ck up.

Comment

Working...
                      X