Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward Sees Seth Mitchell as W. Klitschko Foe in a Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steward Sees Seth Mitchell as W. Klitschko Foe in a Year

It’ll be about a year, according to Emanuel Steward, before Seth Mitchell is really ready to fight Wladimir Klitschko for his heavyweight titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree in a year Mitchell will be ready for W Klitschko hopefully he doesn't get exposed by then

Comment

I just don't see it....

Comment

In a year? He needs up his level of comp then.

Comment

Yes! Yes! FEED him to Wladimir! FEED THAT 0 TO klitsch-KO!

Comment

Seth is a great prospect with great power. However he'll never be able to touch kilts chin. Sucks but it's true

Comment

I think the best thing mitchel can do is avoid a klitschko because hes slim to non to ever beat either of them like most fighters personaly i cant wait for vitali to go then wladimir aswell just think of the heavy division in 2 years time : David Price, Tyson fury, seth mitchel, povetkin, chisora, helenius, dimitrenko, boystov, chagaev, haye maybe, solis, mike perez, arreola now take the klitschkos out and thats one competitive division and allot of fights i'd watch

Comment

Both Witherspoon and Ibragimov have been beaten easily by Tony Thompson, whom everyone is crying against.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Both Witherspoon and Ibragimov have been beaten easily by Tony Thompson, whom everyone is crying against.
                  Reason everyone is "crying" about Thompson is that a) he's already been beaten by Wlad, b) he's 40 years old, and c) he poses absolutely no physical or stylistic threat to Wladimir Klitschko in the slightest. Seth at least has youth, punching power and an undefeated record on his side. He would make an infinitely better opponent than a Tony Thompson rematch, despite his lesser experience.

Comment

mitchell needs more experience. he demolished ibragimov which i didn't see coming & now he has a bout with chazz witherspoon. he needs a couple more fights vs this level of competition then a fight or 2 vs top 15 contenders. i could see the fight late in 2013...

Comment

Working...
                    X