No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Takes Out The Garbage, Decks Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Ya too disrespectful imo. At least Mormeck had the balls to get in the ring unlike Arreola, Fury, Povetkin, Heleniuis, etc
    I think there are a lot of people willing to get in the ring with Klitschko for the amount of money Mormeck was getting paid, while putting in a similar performance.

That is, to not give almost any effort at all. I applaud fighters who do not rush a fight with Klitschko in order to get a quick payday because they wish to have a legitimate chance of winning after gaining more experience.

That's not true in Povetkin's case though as he's hardly getting any better. Worse if anything.
    Last edited by TheGreatA; 03-03-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Mormeck fought like garbage, the heavyweight division aside from the Klits is garbage.

It is what it is.
      I still prefer the original. It was garbage going in and garbage going out.

Comment

Joking aside though, Cliff, it's a shame that you go for those kind of headlines as it detracts from your articles.

I know the forum on here can be... what it is... but the articles should rise above it IMO.

Comment

I was never able to get excited about Wlad-Mormeck, I would have preferred he fight someone who is a natural HW. However, several others turned it down, so to keep active, he was left with few options.

Wlad did what he was supposed to do and KOed Mormeck early.

Now, several others like Arreola are saying they are ready to fight Wlad. Mitchell is saying he'll be ready in early 2013. So the next year or so will be more interesting for Wlad.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 03-03-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Joking aside though, Cliff, it's a shame that you go for those kind of headlines as it detracts from your articles.

I know the forum on here can be... what it is... but the articles should rise above it IMO.
            Dude, like I said, didn't pick that one. I was fine with the other. I think both are apt enough for THIS fight.

Comment

Yeah, it was a keep busy fight, but initiating so many clinches just killed any chance Mormeck had. I don't expect him to stand there with his hands down, but IMO holding all the time isn't boxing.

Comment

cliff rold is a racist. he better not ever call my mexican blood garbage. wether its a fight or tipical man.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  Dude, like I said, didn't pick that one. I was fine with the other. I think both are apt for THIS fight.
                  You didn't pick that one, Cliff, but yours was on the same lines. It's a shame because your articles are good, but the headlines (this isn't the first time I've seen this sort of thing on your writing) detract from it.

Can you imagine if Hauser had released a book called "Muhammad Ali: His Garbage Extraction and Pwns"? Wouldn't be the same, would it?

Comment

sad. Wlad knocks someone out and people complain, and they are the same who piss and moan when Wlad goes the 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I was never able to get excited about Wlad-Mormeck, I would have preferred he fight someone who is a natural HW. However, several others turned it down, so to keep active, he was left with few options.

Wlad did what he was supposed to do and KOed Mormeck early.

However, several others like Arreola are now saying they are ready to fight Wlad. Mitchell is saying he'll be ready in early 2013. So the next year or so will be more interesting for Wlad.

Agree 100% Freedom. .. Huge Wlad fan myself, but couldn't get up for this fight, and had to agree that it was one of the biggest mismatches for a title lately. . . Nobody wanted to fight, and it was a good confidence builder (to be more aggressive)/"practice" fight to stay busy. The rest of this year, and 2013 will be interesting.

Just a quick note: people forget that Joe Louis, in his record defenses, fought some fights like this. ..

Wlad will break Louis' record for HW title defenses before he retires. . .

Wlad and Vitali = NATION OF DOMINATION. . . NATION, OF DOMINATION! RULING with IRON FISTS!

Comment

Working...
                      X