No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Takes Out The Garbage, Decks Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    the fight was garbage but you never call another human being garbage.
    I didn't as noted but there was certainly no race implication anyways.

Comment

Funny that Mayweather/ Pacquiao get ****ed on for their fights, yet this guy chooses a bum and it's the bum's fault for not entertaining, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats teh truth

Comment

it was a garbage matchup that as usual was talked up big by klits promo and klitschko fans here too. that produced a garbage fight that diffinately couldnt inspire any new boxingfans.
        i must say tho this fight was better than the wlad/ibraginov fight. i watched that fight with a friend and two nice chicks who new nothing about boxing and the gals asked if wlad was gay. and she wasnt meaning it in a durogatory way either. she couldnt get over all the pawing wlad did.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          I still prefer the original. It was garbage going in and garbage going out.
          I notice that you've been pretty virulent in your posted comments in the last few days, totally unlike your normal measured manner.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            This is a sport that had coined and even headlined for years with lines like "Bum of the Month" and 'tomato cans.' I see no real problem with this.
            It's been widely admitted that the term "Bum of the month" came from the weasel brain of an inventive journalist looking for a headline, and didn't really reflect the obvious quality of many of the supposed bums.

I think it's rather tendentious to bring up the "bums' and not do it properly by pointing out that it was just a journalistic piece of inventive wit. Joe Louis' record title defence run has been tarnished by the "bums' gaining credence and the truth finishing nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              I notice that you've been pretty virulent in your posted comments in the last few days, totally unlike your normal measured manner.
              Maybe so. Not my intention.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                it was a garbage matchup that as usual was talked up big by klits promo and klitschko fans here too. that produced a garbage fight that diffinately couldnt inspire any new boxingfans.
                i must say tho this fight was better than the wlad/ibraginov fight. i watched that fight with a friend and two nice chicks who new nothing about boxing and the gals asked if wlad was gay. and she wasnt meaning it in a durogatory way either. she couldnt get over all the pawing wlad did.
                That sounds remarkably dull-witted if true, to think that a world champion might actively exhibit his "gay-ness " in front of 50,000 fight fans. She was maybe alluding to Klitschko's clear-cut good looks. Larry Merchant took a lot of battering from the posters here about a completely inocuous comment about Klitschko's appearance when doing the Mercer fight (I think). Just as a reminder it was at this fight that he made his famous comment "he's so good I wonder what's wrong with him". In his next fight he was TKO'd by Sanders.

It's astonishing how there is such a perverted sexual content on this "macho" site. It shows up all the time. Where I came from such matters were mostly unheard of, and never discussed.

Did you undeceive her and explain properly???

Comment

I don't see the problem with the title.

Mormeck at this point is garbage.

Comment

Sad to see Mormeck refered to as "garbage". One of the most dominant CWs of his era. Avenged his title fight loss and finished out with a war against prime David Haye in unification. An all-time great? Hell no. But a damn good fighter in his prime who deserved one last payday. Of course he was in over his head with Wladimir....but he marched up to him, unlike the *****es who run (Haye) when they get in the ring with W.K. He probably hoped that Wlad would tire (like he did with Brewster) but it was not to be. He got flattened as expected, but he never took a backward step. Shame on the writer who called him garbage. It's obvious he has never been in the ring himself.

Comment

Wlad did what he was supposed to do against Mormeck its wasn't his fault better HWs didn't want to fight now that this tuneup is out of the way maybe he can find someone better and in a hurry because there is no need for him to be on the shelf as he took no damage at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X