Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    To all those who are still defending Floyd, can anyone of you comprehend what Floyd is saying here? Are all of you that dense? Well, maybe you all are. On second thought, you all are definitely lacking in brain matter.
    Until Manny's 6 month cut heals and Bob starts construction on his outdoor stadium there will be no Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Also this thread was edited to make it seem like Floyd said he didnt want to fight Pacquiao. How come theres no link to the original interview?

Comment

what a coward

Comment

Hmm I think Manny did say he'd take less money. Why isn't this man backing his own word?

Did Arum swoop in the picture and give him a swift slap to the face?

Just remember folks, the fight could have happened in 2010 if one camp hadn't backed down due to being scared of blood tests.

Manny Pacquiao had reportedly agreed to fight Mayweather on March 13, 2010 for a split of $50 million which the promoters of both camp already agreed.[110] However, the fight was called off due to disagreements about Olympic style drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by superhero View Post
          comparing 2010 and 2011 is a bad example. and I am 100% that you didn't add what arums company made over pacquiao. What top rank + pacquiao + the # you compare it with floyd's made 2010.

But i doubt floyds fan would get this.. It's whatever comes out of floyds mouth is the only thing they choose to understand...
          I didn't add what Top Rank makes, but I also didn't mention the expenses and contracts Floyd has to pay in order for the fight to happen. But it seems that you got the picture though because it is Top Rank vs Floyd that is a better money comparison than Floyd vs Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
            I was referring to the drawing power. In Manny vs Floyd, they're both A+ level draws. The New York Times is one of the most respectable newspapers in the entire world, so yeah I do trust in what they said.
            you trust the local media...reporters blahehehehe...You were not referring to drawing power you said money...Floyd doesn't make more money than floyd in boxing and in boxing and endorsements combined . And Cotto is not a b class fighter....wtf is wrong with you? Fu8k the New York times....Miami Herald says different so there's your conflict. Get a reputably source other than local medis whos been wrong so mamy times. I shoed my proof...where yours

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
              I think floyd knows boxing well enough to know that pacquiao would be an easy fight for him, i like pacquiao but he is a very limited fighter. To be fair, we have to stop confusing exciting fan favorites with pound for pound elites. Pacquiao is awesome to watch but he has been matched extremely carefully, and he should be, they are aware that if they put him in with a live welterweight like floyd or devon or mike jones, he would get badly hurt.
              Wrong! Floyd is scared to end up like Ali if he fights Pac. He said it himself. Read the first post carefully and try to absorb what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Hmm I think Manny did say he'd take less money. Why isn't this man backing his own word?

Did Arum swoop in the picture and give him a swift slap to the face?

Just remember folks, the fight could have happened in 2010 if one camp hadn't backed down due to being scared of blood tests.

Manny Pacquiao had reportedly agreed to fight Mayweather on March 13, 2010 for a split of $50 million which the promoters of both camp already agreed.[110] However, the fight was called off due to disagreements about Olympic style drug tests
                If Pac says he will take $1 less, will you then shut up?

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
                  Until Manny's 6 month cut heals and Bob starts construction on his outdoor stadium there will be no Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Also this thread was edited to make it seem like Floyd said he didnt want to fight Pacquiao. How come theres no link to the original interview?
                  Not edited. Those are Floyd's own words. They were in response to Costas' question. Go listen to the interview and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                    If Pac says he will take $1 less, will you then shut up?
                    Don't get angry, I'm just stating facts.

Manny Pacquiao should stick to his own words.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
                      Here's the link.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...eather/6hvr4zg

Comment

Working...
                      X