Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    But yet you believe this. LOL
    who said anything about believing him num nuts. believing him and exposing him are two different things,,,,, poor thing

Comment

He was a nervous stuttering fool in that Costas interview.

Floyd is the king of contradiction. I think I'll watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes now.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        from the same interview

"If the fight happens, it do. Do I want the fight to happen? Absolutely. But if it don't, so be it," said Mayweather
        to add...

This all you need to know boys and girls,

Floyd doesn't want anything to do with Pac. Pac vs Floyd is not going to happen.

Quote: "Floyd mayweather fights for Floyd mayweather... Look at the Ali situation, if Ali could take it back.. He shouldn't have taken the fights the fans pushed him to (the ones he lost). Floyd Mayweather won't be pushed into fights he doesn't want ... Without Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is fine."

The debate is over, floyd himself admits it. So clear.. Now we don't have to guess how Floyd thinks. It's about self preservation. He will only fight boxers he can surely win and obvious threats like Pac (the best fighter to fight) he should stay away from After all as Floyd said this is a deadly sport. self preservation is his priority.

we now know, Floyd only fights easy fights. History, Legacy ain't important to him. He is in it to milk fans of easy calculated low risk fights.

All you need to know the rest is irrelevant. Floyd wants easy money, easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
          I think floyd knows boxing well enough to know that pacquiao would be an easy fight for him, i like pacquiao but he is a very limited fighter. To be fair, we have to stop confusing exciting fan favorites with pound for pound elites. Pacquiao is awesome to watch but he has been matched extremely carefully, and he should be, they are aware that if they put him in with a live welterweight like floyd or devon or mike jones, he would get badly hurt.
          LOL at this comment...

Comment

Damn you guys cant stop thinking about Floyd huh ??

Comment

It's funny how many people are still trying to support Floyd from his recent interview... 100% of PPV? WOW.. I lol at people trying to support this...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                direct from floyds mouth...
                Floyds reasons for NOT giving Manny 50/50:
                "how my deal is structured at this particular time in the sport of boxing, i keep 100% of ppv revenue, so why would i even give a guy 50-50. At this particular time, Im not just the highest paid guy in the sport of boxing, IM THE HIGHEST PAID ATHLETE. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but i come first... self preservation. I put myself first and worry about my family. If the fight happens it do. Do iwant the fight happen? Absolutely! If it dont, so be it. Because when my career is over. I cant come to Bob Arum and say i need you to pay my bills." (no you go to Oscar)
                Well Floyd according to Forbs you done even make the top50....Manny did@ #24
                http://www.therichest.org/sports/for...paid-athletes/
                nor made the list here...
                http://www.therichest.org/sports/wor...athletes-2011/
                wow 40 million for Pacquaio (floyd again,dont make the list)
                http://www.mensweekly.co.uk/sports/1...-athletes-2/5/
                espn aint got you there either Floyd (LIAR)
                http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6391391
                Floyd didnt even top a chart...Wonder why this fight wont happen? Scared
                2010: Manny 32million in two fights
                2011: Floyd 40 million in one fight

Miguel Cotto is going to earn about 15 million as the B fighter, which is very close to what Manny makes as the star.

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
                  I think floyd knows boxing well enough to know that pacquiao would be an easy fight for him, i like pacquiao but he is a very limited fighter. To be fair, we have to stop confusing exciting fan favorites with pound for pound elites. Pacquiao is awesome to watch but he has been matched extremely carefully, and he should be, they are aware that if they put him in with a live welterweight like floyd or devon or mike jones, he would get badly hurt.
                  I'll save that for when he fight Jones in November

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
                    2010: Manny 32million in two fights
                    2011: Floyd 40 million in one fight

Miguel Cotto is going to earn about 15 million as the B fighter, which is very close to what Manny makes as the star.
                    prove it! I have reputable sources you got what Floyd says! Sya the noob that calls Cotto a B fighter .... what Manny Makes LMFAO wow you're a gem Man STFU!

Comment

I love how everyone here has access to either man's bank account

Comment

Working...
                      X