Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    We should all bow to the man who unifyed the belts after everyone said he was finished.
    I bow to no man. Try again. I'm not some prepubescent kid that needs athletes to hero worship.

Poet

Comment

We should all bow to the man who unifyed the belts after everyone said he was finished.
      ^^^^^ And btw, that's a classic example of nuthuggery.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        I bow to no man. Try again. I'm not some prepubescent kid that needs athletes to hero worship.

Poet

They arent my heros, the man in my sig is. And he's got a bag of guns, so i wouldnt make him mad.

Comment

Poet
          I bow to Joe Louis.

I'm an adult, but I'm ******ed so I need an athlete like Joe Louis to hero worship.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I bow to Joe Louis.

I'm an adult, but I'm ******ed so I need an athlete like Joe Louis to hero worship.
            Do you now? Don't let your pals on C@ste Football find out.....you'll be disowned in a hot minute.

Poet

Comment

Do you now? Don't let your pals on C@ste Football find out.....you'll be disowned in a hot minute.

Poet

You bow over backwards for joe louis, and you know it old man.

Comment

Why do all Klit threads come to this? Instead of keeping on the topic of boxing and simply answering questions, everything ends up race, insults and flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Why do all Klit threads come to this? Instead of keeping on the topic of boxing and simply answering questions, everything ends up race, insults and flaming.

Were just playin around. cant you take a joke

Comment

You bow over backwards for joe louis, and you know it old man.
                    You love getting ****ed by Wladimir Klitschko. You know it, everyone here knows it. Hence the "piss and moan" broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      You love getting ****ed by Wladimir Klitschko. You know it, everyone here knows it. Hence the "piss and moan" broken record.

Well, if that's what it takes for an autograph. And I love your avatar by the way, youre right, Vitali IS the terminator!!

Comment

Working...
                      X