Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will always be some people who hate the Klitschkos. Trying to convince a racist Klitschko hater to respect them, is like trying to convince the KKK members a hundred years ago to respect Jack Johnson.

That's just the way it is, some things will never change.

"You (Klitschkos, Pirog, Bute, etc) can't go where the others go (on Showtime and HBO), you don't look the same as they do. Hey old man (Hershman, Davis, Greenburg), how can you think that way, did you really think about it before you made the rules?"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      There will always be some people who hate the Klitschkos. Trying to convince a racist Klitschko hater to respect them, is like trying to convince the KKK members a hundred years ago to respect Jack Johnson.

That's just the way it is, some things will never change.

"You (Klitschkos, Pirog, Bute, etc) can't go where the others go (on Showtime and HBO), you don't look the same as they do. Hey old man (Hershman, Davis, Greenburg), how can you think that way, did you really think about it before you made the rules?"
      Assuming people are racists just because they don't share your views on the Klits yet again, Tunney??

Comment

The vilest, most obsessive Klitschko haters don't like any other good white boxers either.

Worst of all, if I speak out about it, I'm running the risk of you reporting me to ree****yaluss, and getting banned again.

How much freedom is there, really, when people are not permitted to post the truth?
        Last edited by The Hammer; 03-03-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

after the klitschkos retire and deontay wilder beats every single trash can out there he will be considered an ATG

calling it

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            It couldn't be any more obvious. The same ones who are the vilest, most obsessive Klitschko haters don't like any other good white boxers either. They are either black supremacists of self-loathing whites like these guys:

Worst of all, if I speak out about it, I'm running the risk of you reporting me to ree****yaluss, and getting banned again.

How much freedom is there, really, when people are not permitted to post the truth?

Ya, it does seem like a few really dislike the klitschkos because they are white and from east europe.

Hell, my top 4 fav fighters are Tyson,Wlad,Vitali,Jack Johnson...go figure.

Comment

If the Klitschko's weren't around just now, who would be the #1 heavyweight, realistically?

I would have said Solis, but I'm not quite sure how he'll be after his knee problems. The rest are no better than ordinary. If David Haye was still active I'd have no hesitation in calling him by far the best of the rest.

The Klitschko's have kept the heavyweight division from being useless from top to bottom over the 8 or so years, for that they deserve some credit. They have beaten everyone and allowed the HW division to get some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Great post TS and the hypocrisy has always bothered me. I remember in 2005-2007 everyone complaining about the lack of a definitive #1 and HBO always talking about the need for "clarity in the Heavyweight division". When Volodymyr gives it to them they turn around and start saying him and his brother need to retire because they yearn for competitive fights and how awesome the division would be without them, HBO won't even air their fights because they're not Americans as Ken Hershamn admitted recently.

Pretty sure he tried to rematch Sanders but Sanders dropped his WBO belt and chose to fight Vitali for the WBC and RING title instead which makes sense if you were Corrie.

Lennox never fought a southpaw and didn't fight Moorer, Byrd or Sanders. When Sanders fought Vitali Lennox acted as an adviser and admitted to Corrie that he avoided him during his career. Also take note of how Lennox acted as advisor for other Vitali opponents, wanted to see Vitali lose and hoping to vicariously share their success if they beat him because he was too scared to do it himself in a rematch.
                I don't recall Wlad ever trying to make a Sanders rematch. As far as Lewis not fighting Byrd...that has been explained. And Lennox had bigger fish to fry than Moored and Corrie Sanders who never beat a top 10 heavyweight besides Wlad.

And I doubt Lewis was scared of Vitaly, he had no reason to be. He beat him to a bloody mess at his worst. At his best he would have taken him apart.

Can you provide a link for Lewis telling Sanders he avoided him?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I don't recall Wlad ever trying to make a Sanders rematch. As far as Lewis not fighting Byrd...that has been explained. And Lennox had bigger fish to fry than Moored and Corrie Sanders who never beat a top 10 heavyweight besides Wlad.

And I doubt Lewis was scared of Vitaly, he had no reason to be. He beat him to a bloody mess at his worst. At his best he would have taken him apart.

Can you provide a link for Lewis telling Sanders he avoided him?

Lewis was scared. Why else would you turn down $20,000,000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Ya, it does seem like a few really dislike the klitschkos because they are white and from east europe.

Hell, my top 4 fav fighters are Tyson,Wlad,Vitali,Jack Johnson...go figure.
                    Color and nationality have nothing to do with it. This is just a tired excuse from fans who cannot accept the fact there are legitimate criticisms of the Klits and not everyone sees things as they do.

Comment

The HW division is so weak that they can accumulate great stats without giving any kind of decent fights. They are champions and i respect that, but want i don't like is when someone brings their name and put them in with the best HW champions of the past. They have a place in present boxing, but not in a list of boxing legends.

To make it clear, Sergio Martinez is a good boxer, but i would never compare him to a legend like Sugar Ray Robinson. There is no doubt that Robinson would have annihilated Martinez in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X