Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    So is it a clinic or not? You said it was a clinic a minute ago, now you seem to be suggesting it isn't.

Well, someone did bring up it was the short guys fault cause he just kept running with his head ducked down into Klitschko. Wlad landed some very good shots and got a couple knock downs. Clinic

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
    Lennox beat Vitali. Yes or no?

what the **** does this got to do with anything? just more pissing and moaning.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Grandpa, isnt past your bedtime. All this pissing and moaning must be making you tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Grandpa, isnt past your bedtime. All this pissing and moaning must be making you tired.
          Isn't it time for your Mommy to kick you off her computer Junior? :thinking9:

Poet

Comment

what the **** does this got to do with anything? just more pissing and moaning.
            Just admit that being up on the cards before getting TKOed doesn't mean shit.

Comment

Those fancy words are just a fancy way of pissing and moaning, it's still the same thing. Just admit Wlads the baddest man on the planet.

I wouldn't argue about that. But he's bored a whole lot more people unconscious than he's knocked unconscious. I talked to my cousin a little bit ago and he said he nodded off in the first round and fell asleep like Rip Van Winkle. Worst case scenario is there is a new cure for insomnia. Its only a rumor, but supposedly a London sleep clinic has been do trial tests involving videos of the Wlad-Ibragimov and Haye fights. Not a single test subject has stayed conscious through both fights yet. Simply amazing results we should all applaud the champ for!

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Isn't it time for your Mommy to kick you off her computer Junior? :thinking9:

Poet

Grandpa, why is your writing always in purple? Are you actully my grandma?

Comment

• People are finicky like that~

Comment

Grandpa, why is your writing always in purple? Are you actully my grandma?
                    And Marvin Hagler used to wear purple trunks.....take it up with him if you don't like the color :jerk0ff9:

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I wouldn't argue about that. But he's bored a whole lot more people unconscious than he's knocked unconscious. I talked to my cousin a little bit ago and he said he nodded off in the first round and fell asleep like Rip Van Winkle. Worst case scenario is there is a new cure for insomnia. Its only a rumor, but supposedly a London sleep clinic has been do trial tests involving videos of the Wlad-Ibragimov and Haye fights. Not a single test subject has stayed conscious through both fights yet. Simply amazing results we should all applaud the champ for!

Back to pissing and moaning again.

Comment

Working...
                      X