Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko=the only HW Champ who reigned for 7 years without being knocked down!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
    Wow, that's not real, who can possibly compare the great Joe Louis to a Klitschko, i just can't believe this.
    A career made out of fighting "bum of the month" is "great"?? Joe Louis is one of the most overrated HWs ever along with Holmes, Marciano and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      A career made out of fighting "bum of the month" is "great"?? Joe Louis is one of the most overrated HWs ever along with Holmes, Marciano and Lewis.

great post. the truth is Wlad fought better opponents than 90 per cent of the bums which Louis knocked out. lets put it this way: put Wlads opponents in the ring with Joe Louis' opponents and I guarantee you they won more than they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthspeaker View Post

great post. the truth is Wlad fought better opponents than 90 per cent of the bums which Louis knocked out. lets put it this way: put Wlads opponents in the ring with Joe Louis' opponents and I guarantee you they won more than they lose.
        Another thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that Jack Johnson seems to get more credit for beating Jim Jefferies(after several years in retirement/out of shape) than the undisputed domination by the Klits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          What does that say about Vitali then if an overrated Lewis picked his eye off the floor and handed it back to him??

The only great fighter he fought??

Comment

He is also the only heavyweight to be Ukrainian and be named Wlad... Want to keep throwing out useless facts to up the reputation of a bum beater champion?

Comment

Comment

Klitschko probably has the record for least amount of power punches thrown on average in that reign too. Why don't you make a thread about that?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Perfect my Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Perfect my Bro.
                    :chuckle9::chuckle9::chuckle9:

Comment

ONLY THING which is posted in this thread are F A C T S.

Comment

Working...
                      X