Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko=the only HW Champ who reigned for 7 years without being knocked down!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    I don't think they're hall of famers either, although Byrd may be a borderline HOFer. But they were still excellent fighters.
    So you're giving Wlad props for fighting what you call 'excellent fighters' in a weak era??

Sounds like a major contradiction to me.

They are below average fighters in a weak era with the exception of Haye who is just average and your boyfriends who are slightly above average.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      So you're giving Wlad props for fighting what you call 'excellent fighters' in a weak era??

Sounds like a major contradiction to me.

They are below average fighters in a weak era with the exception of Haye who is just average and your boyfriends who are slightly above average.
      Where's the contradiction? And Haye, Ibragimov, Chagaev, Brock and Byrd (who has wins against Tua, Holyfield and not to forget Vitali) are all decent fighters and possible contenders in any heavyweight era. No need to deny you're playing them down because you're a Klitschko hater.

Comment

threads like this make people hate on the klits cause of dumbass posters

Comment

his dominance is what stands out about his reign
          his opposition isn't anything special, but that's not his fault
          he owns everyone pretty one sidedly
          and it's been yrs since anyone got close to his chin

Comment

Wlad has accepted his glaring weekness (bad chin), and changed to a safety first style. A very smart move on his part and it has served him well. While his competition isn't great, as far as I know he has never ducked anyone.

Liespeaker, for you to compare Haye to Jones is fking crazy, you should have your azz paddled and sent to bed with no dinner little boy.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is the most underrated fighter of his era.

Comment

Wladimir is so much better than he gets credit for. . . Obviously he's not Ali, Joe Louis, Holmes, Holyfield type great. . . However, he gives every single HW in history at least a competitive fight. . .

Only HW's I'd definitely favor over him would be Ali (speed, chin, jab, technique), and Holmes (due to jab and technique). I'd say him and Holyfield would be 50/50 due to Holyfield's inside technique, and Lennox Lewis (matches Wlad in the power department for straight right hands, and ring intelligence).

I'd favor Wladimir over Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, Dempsey, Marciano, Tyson, Bowe, Foreman, and Frazier. Not saying he's "greater" in the sense of all time accomplishments, but if they fought, I think he would win.

I think he'll go on to break Joe Louis's record of HW title defenses as well.

Comment

This thread seems to attract 2 kinds of people: first we got pple who care about the truth and then we got the klitschko haters who have no clue about boxing history. I made this thread to add some knowledge here cause I seen so many dumb klitschko haters who dont know the difference between a jab and an uppercut and then they wanna tell me something about the place of the Klitschkos in boxing history.

Comment

He got knocked down when Eddie fat **** Chambers picked him up and body slammed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Truthspeaker View Post
                      he fought damn good fighters like Haye, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Byrd...
                      actually in my opinion better fighters then most of the bums Joe Louis fought during his long reign.
                      Wow, that's not real, who can possibly compare the great Joe Louis to a Klitschko, i just can't believe this.

Comment

Working...
                      X