Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he cant give pac 50-50 because pac is a garbage fighter

simple as that

Comment

• Self preservation my ass! I call it selfishness. U think Floyd is the only boxer that has a family too? Is he the only boxer that works just as hard? Come on man

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        he cant give pac 50-50 because pac is a garbage fighter

simple as that
        lol blatantly showing his hate.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-02-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by benjiepete View Post
          We keep on accusing uncle bob & pac for ducking,,, now we knew who's the real ducker is... go go floyd fight yourself!!!! and go to hell.....
          the funny thing about the hate that arum has been getting, mostly from flumu fans...is that all promotors are the same...and whats even more sad is that mayweather is giving everyone the same b/s that all these promotors give everyone. mayweather is no different from all these promotors...
          come on mayweather, have said in the past that "you will fight anyone"hen turn around and say "talk to my advisors"... and at one point you said "yes pacquiao you're next", then you turn around and say "i didnt say that, dont be putting words in my mouth"...i mean brotha man, wtf is wrong with you? you dont want pac to train in the philippines? you want 100 million? olympic style random drug test? no 50/50? you demand a fight date (may 5th) without even negotiations with arum/pac...dammm, what else roadblock will this ***** use next time?

and the funny thing is, if ***** beats cotto, he will brag about how he beat cotto fair and square and in cottos weight...wow broman, why dont you brag about ignoring the catchweight against marquez and then not wanting to be weighed nite of the fight?

mayweather can talk all this "even playing field" b/s...but only non *****s know the straight up deal that ***** is a fraud...and btw, you believe cotto is undefeated? well, if thats the case, castillo beat you in the first fight because punchstat and all of the hbo commentator was shocked to hear the gift decision, HAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by indystress View Post
            the funny thing about the hate that arum has been getting, mostly from flumu fans...is that all promotors are the same...and whats even more sad is that mayweather is giving everyone the same b/s that all these promotors give everyone. mayweather is no different from all these promotors...
            come on mayweather, have said in the past that "you will fight anyone"hen turn around and say "talk to my advisors"... and at one point you said "yes pacquiao you're next", then you turn around and say "i didnt say that, dont be putting words in my mouth"...i mean brotha man, wtf is wrong with you? you dont want pac to train in the philippines? you want 100 million? olympic style random drug test? no 50/50? you demand a fight date (may 5th) without even negotiations with arum/pac...dammm, what else roadblock will this ***** use next time?

and the funny thing is, if ***** beats cotto, he will brag about how he beat cotto fair and square and in cottos weight...wow broman, why dont you brag about ignoring the catchweight against marquez and then not wanting to be weighed nite of the fight?

mayweather can talk all this "even playing field" b/s...but only non *****s know the straight up deal that ***** is a fraud...and btw, you believe cotto is undefeated? well, if thats the case, castillo beat you in the first fight because punchstat and all of the hbo commentator was shocked to hear the gift decision, HAHAHA.
            Haha! Yup good analogy Castillo did put him in place.

we now know, Floyd only fights easy fights. History, Legacy ain't important to him. He is in it to milk fans of easy calculated low risk fights..

to Quote: "Floyd mayweather fights for Floyd mayweather... Look at the Ali situation, if Ali could take it back.. He shouldn't have taken the fights the fans pushed him to (the ones he lost). Floyd Mayweather won't be pushed into fights he doesn't want ... Without Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is fine."

The debate is over, floyd himself admits it.

So clear.. Now we don't have to guess how Floyd thinks. It's about self preservation. He will only fight boxers he can surely win and obvious threats like Pac (the best fighter to fight) he should stay away from After all as Floyd said this is a deadly sport. self preservation is his priority.

Now we can move on to other fights coz the super fight will never happen. Floyd won't fight pac. It's too risky.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Too bad he didn't say that... in December... you know, when he made that official statement, initially... that he'd be willing to take the lesser cut to make the fight.
              When Manny said he's willing for a lesser cut we really don't have any idea by how much. We don't know what's inside his mind. Maybe 52-48, 51-49, we don't know, but it's most probably within these range considering both of them are co-equal as far as PPV buys generation is concerned . But dude, the 40M flat fee offer with 0 shares on PPV money for a fight that could gross more than 200M is hilarious.

Comment

• All GREAT business person(s) who dominates their craft demand the same as Floyd; that's why they receive the BIG BUCKS! Floyd explained very openly how he handles his business. Bankers, lawyers, athletes, politicians, actors, business executives and the list go on all do the same. Stop PLAYER HATING. It's just business when Bob Arum says it; Floyd hatters get off his JOCK STRAP. If you want to get mad put THAT energy on the PEOPLE who are destroying this county and world. Fools don't do anything but complain at the wrong issues not on WHAT counts. If you don't like Floyd so be it move on. It’s only a parade and we get the opportunity to watch it THAT's IT! If the fight happens it happens if not there will be other parades to see. POLITICIANS, MEDIA and others (THE BIGGEST PARADE EVER) who have a direct impact on people daily life play games with people lives and people barely get upset. Yet, news on these two individuals creates more buzz then when gas prices reach all time highs. If gas prices go up; instead of the MEDIA giving you the truth about the GREED issues surrounding the increases they tell you where the al-cheap-o gas can be found; and people go scrambling to find it and think nothing of what’s really going on. Floyd and Manny don't know you or I so why talk down on them. ITS JUST BUSINESS! lol why so serious…

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranormal View Post
                  When Manny said he's willing for a lesser cut we really don't have any idea by how much. We don't know what's inside his mind. Maybe 52-48, 51-49, we don't know, but it's most probably within these range considering both of them are co-equal as far as PPV buys generation is concerned . But dude, the 40M flat fee offer with 0 shares on PPV money for a fight that could gross more than 200M is hilarious.
                  yah man, "take less" does not equal to "taking zero"
                  why dont mayweather say he is willing to give up his garantee and give it to pac, in return, pac gets no PPV money? im sure pac would take that.

Comment

• I'm surprise Mayweather didn't say: After the last fight, Pacquiao's stock went down as most unbias fans saw him loose to Marquez, Who Mayweather beat easy.
                    That would of been a better response.

Comment

• Originally posted by kavaron View Post
                      I think the ****** one is Pacman who turned down 40 millions! Is the guy nuts? Floyd on paper is better than Pacman, why does he insist on 50-50?
                      You are a strong candidate to see the wizard of Oz. There's something lacking in you. You're criticizing Manny for being so naive (according to Floyd fans, Manny is getting ripped-off by Arum), but at the same time you want Manny to accept the $40M flat fee and no PPV share offered by Floyd w/c is tantamount to a highway robbery. If Floyd is doing the stealing, I guess it's OK huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X