Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M. Marquez announces retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is just a ploy. JMM has fights left, and he is one of the greatest boxers of our era. Dont go Juan!!!

Comment

I hope Marquez just completely outclasses this dude that he's fighting next, hopefully he can get the boxing spirit put back into him with a solid showcase of dominance and skill.

He has more fights in him.

Comment

who does pac fight next after bradley? if he keeps runnin from money

alexandra? whos gonna clinch all night

berto/ortiz? berto is victors left overs n victor is floyds left overs

canelo? he aint goin up to 154 without a catchweight besides hes already bein lined up for floyd,,

JMM? who took him to hell back n fourth through out there 3 fights i belive,,WE HAVE A WINNER

Comment

He should fight the Morales-Garcia winner in July and than the Gamboa-Rios winner in the fall. Call it a career.

Comment

Gutted if this is true. Really hope he doesn't follow through.

My favourite Mexican boxer of all time & my 2nd favourite fighter right now.

Unbelievable skills & fantastic heart & so many more attributes that can be said. Be a sad day when this living legend retires.

Comment

I can't see him getting a fourth Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                He should fight the Morales-Garcia winner in July and than the Gamboa-Rios winner in the fall. Call it a career.
                I know it wouldn't mean half so much as it once might have, but I really want to see Marquez-Morales. They are the only two who didn't fight of the foursome of Pac, Morales, Barrera, and Marquez.

Comment

i think its great, beating pacquiao was his career zenith so he knows hes accomplished all he wanted in his career
                  idk but i wanna see him vs morales for that bogus wbc title it would be a legendary scrap

Comment

hats off to one of the best combination counterpunchers. wish he had a deeper resume though. missed out on EM prime, but would still love to see them fight.

Comment

Whenever he does decide to stop I hope he has a long and happy retirement. He's brought so much to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X