No announcement yet.

Juan M. Marquez announces retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    [IMG]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o577/*******smasher/MarquezWon.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o577/*******smasher/depepesd3.jpg[/IMG]
    when you look like this after the fight, you don't care what a bunch of internet fanboys vote on a poll

real talk

Comment

JMM's Greatest win??? Againts MAB & Casamayor??

His greatest accomplishement were standing 36 rds with Pac without winning a fight!!

Comment

awesome a true champion regardless of what the shrimp dicked haters say.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          when you look like this after the fight, you don't care what a bunch of internet fanboys vote on a poll

real talk
          clottey beat pacquiao.

Comment

real talk
            Real talk a fight isn't judged by the fighters faces, I'm sure you know that but you're on extra trolling mode as usual.

According to you, Pacquiao lost to Clottey.

Comment

Let us say Marquez won one of his fights against Pacquiao. Marquez, Singsurat
              Torecampo and Morales should be put higher than Pacquaio in boxing pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Real talk a fight isn't judged by the fighters faces, I'm sure you know that but you're on extra trolling mode as usual.

According to you, Pacquiao lost to Clottey.
                Pac post Clottey and Marquez post Pac III aren't even in the same league and you know it

And why u changing the subject? Pac beat Marquez into the elephant man and hes too old to go thru that again so hes retiring and whats real is real

Comment

Pac post Clottey and Marquez post Pac III aren't even in the same league and you know it

And why u changing the subject? Pac beat Marquez into the elephant man and hes too old to go thru that again so hes retiring and whats real is real
                  Again, post fight faces mean nothing in terms of determining the winner. You already know this, but it's well known that you go out of your way to troll.

In the books Pac has the win over Marquez but real boxing fans and boxers themselves know the real outcome. In the end Marquez was the one that gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson and had the entire Pac corner shook. Watch ep. 6 of "On Freddie Roach"

rd. 10 "were falling behind manny, put him down"
                  rd. 11 "We need a knockout to win"
                  rd. 12 "were behind in cards, you need to lay him flat"

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    clottey beat pacquiao.
                    clottey and jmm fights differently.

clottey been outgun. box great on his defensive shell.

jmm box back pedaling. box greatly on counter punching.

between those two fights pac is the aggressor on both fight.

Comment

Looks like Pac has sent yet another fighter into retirement

first de la hoya,

then hatton

and now marquez

lets not forget, he also sent

floyd

clottey

mosley

on extended vacations

Comment

Working...
                      X