Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    What has Team Pacquiao done over the past 3 yrs to make the fight? The answer is nothing.
    wtf......lmfao.....What has Floyd done? Hes only fought 3 times in the three years hes been back from his ducking retirement. he fought a little fat version of JMM (FLOYD over-weighing him by almost 40lbs) He fought a Old version of Shane Mosley. and he fought Victor Ortiz who he had to sucker Punch with a cheap shot to win. ...
    wtf has Floyd Done?
    Manny in last decade has had 3 fight of the years and have fighter of the decade. not to mention capturing 8 titles in 8 different weight classes.... tsk tsk
    youve been schooled
    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-29-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      wtf......lmfao.....What has Floyd done? Hes only fought 3 times in the three years hes been back from his ducking retirement. he fought a little fat version of JMM (over-weighing him by almost 40lbs) He fought a Old version of Shane Mosley. and he fought Victor Ortiz who he had to sucker Punch with a cheap shot to win. ...
      wtf has Floyd Done?
      Manny in last decade has had 3 fight of the years and have fighter of the decade. not to mention capturing 8 titles in 8 different weight classes.... tsk tsk
      youve been schooled
      I didnt know marquez fought in the minimumweight division. damn JMM should be #1 p4p if he went up 40 pounds to fight floyd and manny. MUCH props to juan, NO ONE has ever done that!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        It's huge advantage for Margarito. But then idiots say Marg is a come-forward fighter. They forget that the same idiots sing the same tune on Pac. He's a come-forward fighter, amateurish, one-dimensional, easy to hit, fought nothing but bums. Basically, there was no advantage for Pac on that fight. None, whatsoever.

I get what you trying say but REALLY??!!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          If you read the NY times article about floyd's business model, you'd know golden boy isn't his promoter.
          Yeah Golden Boy just puts their signs up at his fights and Floyd always says talk to Schafer because they are road doggs... Schafer has nothing else to do with his time but to hang with Floyd for free.... LOL U R FUNNY!!!! Golden Boy promotes Mayweather not Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank promotes Paquiao not MP Pomotions... These guys have their own promotional companies for smaller less known fighters and to be nice guys Golden Boy and Top Rank give them co-promoter credits for their fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
            Yeah Golden Boy just puts their signs up at his fights and Floyd always says talk to Schafer because they are road doggs... Schafer has nothing else to do with his time but to hang with Floyd for free.... LOL U R FUNNY!!!! Golden Boy promotes Mayweather not Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank promotes Paquiao not MP Pomotions... These guys have their own promotional companies for smaller less known fighters and to be nice guys Golden Boy and Top Rank give them co-promoter credits for their fights...
            As I said to shade darkar read the article. If you choose not to fine with me. I'll trust the New York Times. If you don't, fine with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              I didnt know marquez fought in the minimumweight division. damn JMM should be #1 p4p if he went up 40 pounds to fight floyd and manny. MUCH props to juan, NO ONE has ever done that!
              no Floyd over weighed little Jmm. Jmm weighed in at 142. moving up 10lbs to fight the bigger Floyd. who had trouble weighing in at the CW and put on 15lbs unofficially by fight night
              i changed it so there wold be no more confusion

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                no Floyd over weighed little Jmm. Jmm weighed in at 142. moving up 10lbs to fight the bigger Floyd. who had trouble weighing in at the CW and put on 15lbs unofficially by fight night
                ah I see. cause it sounds like you were claiming JMM fought at 102, and then was forced to move up to 142. musta just been in anger then eh?

you think if floyd wasnt overweight he wouldnt of won? its possible I guess...

Comment

As I said to shade darkar read the article. If you choose not to fine with me. I'll trust the New York Times. If you don't, fine with me.
                  The NY Times said there were WMDs in Iraq... I'll trust Mayweather's and Golden Boy's words before the NY Times... Plus just use common sense... Golden Boy is working with Mayweather for a reason.... Can you say MONEY

Comment

• Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
                    The NY Times said there were WMDs in Iraq... I'll trust Mayweather's and Golden Boy's words before the NY Times... Plus just use common sense... Golden Boy is working with Mayweather for a reason.... Can you say MONEY
                    Working with yes. Promoting no. But you can go with whatever fits your argument. Fine with me.

Comment

Working with yes. Promoting no. But you can go with whatever fits your argument. Fine with me.
                      They actually Co-promote with GBP being the main promotional outfit for Floyd's fights. From my understanding, Floyd doesnt even have a license to promote fights in Vegas. This may be the reason why Floyd needs GB. They do all the promoting while Floyd puts up a few Mayweather Promotions banners.

Comment

Working...
                      X