Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
    "not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer"??? this, coming from the most ignorant, ******ed, boxer out there. I'm sure everyone in attendance was thinking the same.
    After being offered 50/50 saying you will accept less is ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Thats a lie. He fought Marcarito at 150 right? Why fight Marg at 150 and not Floyd or Cotto?
      Pac has not fought over 147 since Margarito because he took to much punishment to the body because Margarito came in at about 170 while Pac was still at 147 or so (don't quote me on this). That's the facts, not opinion.

Comment

• I really want people to stop with the its the biggest payday so a person should just accept the offer ****. Just cause its the most amount of money are person could make up til that point doesn't mean its a fair offer or the best business decision that they could make. The first Peterson vs. Khan negotiations showed everyone that. Hell the moves Bradley has shown that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by djdodat View Post
          Pac has not fought over 147 since Margarito because he took to much punishment to the body because Margarito came in at about 170 while Pac was still at 147 or so (don't quote me on this). That's the facts, not opinion.
          Just got the exacts, at the weigh in:

Pacquiao 144.6
          Margarito 150

On fight day:
          Pacquiao 148
          Margarito 165

Thats a big difference.

Comment

The weight max for pac/margs was 150. Thats the fact. If he can fight Marg at that weight no reason he cant fight floyd and Miguel at the same weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
              I really want people to stop with the its the biggest payday so a person should just accept the offer ****. Just cause its the most amount of money are person could make up til that point doesn't mean its a fair offer or the best business decision that they could make. The first Peterson vs. Khan negotiations showed everyone that. Hell the moves Bradley has shown that as well.
              WHat I hate is the double talk:

Floyd NEEDS to accept 50/50 because its his biggest payday but its unfasir for Manny to take $40 mil, which would be his biggest payday!

Comment

Pacquiao 144.6
                Margarito 150

On fight day:
                Pacquiao 148
                Margarito 165

Thats a big difference.
                It's huge advantage for Margarito. But then idiots say Marg is a come-forward fighter. They forget that the same idiots sing the same tune on Pac. He's a come-forward fighter, amateurish, one-dimensional, easy to hit, fought nothing but bums. Basically, there was no advantage for Pac on that fight. None, whatsoever.

Comment

• Only way i can see this fight happening is if Mayweather lose against Cotto.
                  Losing his undefeated record will make him take risks.

Pac looking good against Bradley wont persuade Floyd to make the fight happening because he will once again feel threatened and maybe put up more roadblocks.

Comment

Pacquiao 144.6
                    Margarito 150

On fight day:
                    Pacquiao 148
                    Margarito 165

Thats a big difference.
                    Floyd nor Cotto would be 165. Come on dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      It's huge advantage for Margarito. But then idiots say Marg is a come-forward fighter. They forget that the same idiots sing the same tune on Pac. He's a come-forward fighter, amateurish, one-dimensional, easy to hit, fought nothing but bums. Basically, there was no advantage for Pac on that fight. None, whatsoever.

SUch an advantage yet Marg was a 8-1 underdog.

Comment

Working...
                      X