X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    why do yall keep bring up *****s????ya'll are the only one hating
    Exactly, you should be immune to those kinds of posts. They are rampant I tell you.. A lot of insecure folks around here.

Comment

fuck is wrong with you with bull**** posts like this?
      the man is a philantropist is he not? whether good or bad he gives a lot of money away, he has a lot leechers in his team, he still gambles, i will be very surprised that a guy like pacquiao doesnt end up broke.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
        who you talking about Mayweahter(I assume) he will end up broke as well your point?

No bitterness here potna most of these fighters end up broke thats why most stay fighter longer than they should. it is very rare when fighters have money long after they retire

pacquiao and mayweather waste and give away money faster than they can make it thats a recipe to being broke years after they stop doing the things they are good at doing.
        how much money do you make and save???seriously we dont need negative **** like this here

Comment

Who cares he will end up broke anyways.
          Someone's jealous.

Floyd as an American wasn't invited to the White House with a half black president.

Now he isn't endorsed with Nike or the Jordan brand.

This is why having a good image is more beneficial than having a criminal record. Who would want to put a criminal as a model for their brand?

On the side note, do your research. Pac has businesses in the Philippines that earns but Floyd has only interest in ********.

Who would run out of money?

Comment

the man is a philantropist is he not? whether good or bad he gives a lot of money away, he has a lot leechers in his team, he still gambles, i will be very surprised that a guy like pacquiao doesnt end up broke.
            dont spend time judging others man.leave that to God

Comment

who you talking about Mayweahter(I assume) he will end up broke as well your point?

No bitterness here potna most of these fighters end up broke thats why most stay fighter longer than they should. it is very rare when fighters have money long after they retire

pacquiao and mayweather waste and give away money faster than they can make it thats a recipe to being broke years after they stop doing the things they are good at doing.
              My point? Your sig is nice. Why don't you wipe that smug out of your boys face he will be broke soon lol

Don't be jealous bro. Life is short to be jealous
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

they aint bad imo.....seriously
                meh, to each their own I guess.

Although I should mention that I do LOVE the nike Pac's boxing boots, now those are badASS.

Unfortunately they're exclusively made for Pac (i think) so I ended up just buying the generic one this was based on.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewLeather View Post
                  Someone's jealous.

Floyd as an American wasn't invited to the White House with a half black president.

Now he isn't endorsed with Nike or the Jordan brand.

This is why having a good image is more beneficial than having a criminal record. Who would want to put a criminal as a model for their brand?

On the side note, do your research. Pac has businesses in the Philippines that earns but Floyd has only interest in ********.

Who would run out of money?
                  why do ya'll keep brining up floyd??what is wrong with ya'll seriously damn...........this is about manny and ya'll wont even congratulate him

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    meh, to each their own I guess.

Although I should mention that I do LOVE the nike Pac's boxing boots, now those are badASS.

Unfortunately they're exclusively made for Pac (i think) so I ended up just buying the generic one this was based on.

yea i like these

Comment

dont spend time judging others man.leave that to God
                      oh stfu i made a statement that when it is all said and done he will be broke which is a real possibility

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      My point? Your sig is nice. Why don't you wipe that smug out of your boys face he will be broke soon lol

Don't be jealous bro. Life is short to be jellous
                      not jealous at all and i agree with my boy look at my sig will end up broke as well your point? no one is arguing that Mayweahter will not be broke either idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X