X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares he will end up broke anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      Great News! Maybe this means they'll finally come up with a decent design for Pac Nike shoes that I may even consider buying!

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
        Bitter..... shucks there is always Reebok bro.. oh wait they don't want him no more hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
          fuck is wrong with you with bull**** posts like this?

Comment

Pacquiao stay winning. Nike trying to combine the GOAT in basketball with the future GOAT in boxing. Brillant move.

And for you jealous *****s, cheer up, you'll always have lottery soda lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Bitter..... shucks there is always Reebok bro.. oh wait they don't want him no more hehe!
              who you talking about Mayweahter(I assume) he will end up broke as well your point?

No bitterness here potna most of these fighters end up broke thats why most stay fighter longer than they should. it is very rare when fighters have money long after they retire

pacquiao and mayweather waste and give away money faster than they can make it thats a recipe to being broke years after they stop doing the things they are good at doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

my point exactly Larry
                Those are as ugly as pacman. The first blue one isn't that bad, but seeing it in person I wasn't crazy for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Pacquiao stay winning. Nike trying to combine the GOAT in basketball with the future GOAT in boxing. Brillant move.

And for you jealous *****s, cheer up, you'll always have lottery soda lmao
                  why do yall keep bring up *****s????ya'll are the only one hating

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Do your thing Manny!

Your own fans don't even want to congratulate you, all they wanna do is talk about Mayweather!

So I'll do it for them. G**** manny
                    See, that wasn't hard to do. was it? That's a step to the right direction bro. Good for you.

I will now congratulate you for doing that. Congratz bro! You have seen the light brother.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      my point exactly Larry
                      Those are as ugly as pacman. The first blue one isn't that bad, but seeing it in person I wasn't crazy for it.
                      they aint bad imo.....seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X