Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum will pay off the judges or pay off Timmy. There, I said it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    List of fighters Arum has paid off

Barrera x2
    Morales x2
    JMM x3
    Solis
    Diaz
    DLH
    Cotto
    Clottey
    Margarito
    Mosley
    Bradley
    Larios
    Velazquez

THERE I SAID IT!!!!
    I could see Clottey and the judges for JMM. DLH they just drained and didnt allow to rehydrate. Unless for the first time in his HOF career he forgot how to. Same for Cotto but they let him rehydrate a little.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Does anybody have a link to the video where JMM says that Arum told him it was only business, not personal?

I can't seem to find it on YouTube anymore.
      what he meant was he was sorry for feeding him to the lion once again!

Comment

Dude u still think Pacquiao and Mayweather are actually gonna fight???

Comment

TS has it backwards. Cotto can and will beat floyd. Pac will destroy Bradley.

Comment

man i was thinking the same thing...and how we know Arum this will happen...i call it the Clottey effect...and if its up to the judges i call it the Marquez effect...

but Arum again does a good job...after that much more people know Bradley and he want to make Bradley the new cash-cow...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              TS has it backwards. Cotto can and will beat floyd. Pac will destroy Bradley.
              i know you are a delusional *******...but cmon do you really believe Cotto will beat Floyd?

Comment

There is no way that he will let Pac lose and jeopardize the largest payday in boxing history against Floyd Mayweather.

It's not good business.
                Another fine example *****ness at its best. Nice troll thread, now go watch some boxing and maybe learn a thing or two.

Comment

So you're saying that Arum actually wants Bradley vs. Mayweather, because he'll make a lot of money on it?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

So you're saying that Arum actually wants Bradley vs. Mayweather, because he'll make a lot of money on it?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

pac is gonna retire soon

so if bradley win he'll be happy enough to have a new cash cow

consider bradley + undefeated + beating pacquiao would generate so much $$$ for Bob

i thought u guy think arum is keeping pac away from floyd now u are saying he is protecting pac for floyd bout?
                      which one is it dumbos?
                      make up ur little minds

Comment

Working...
                      X