Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I dunno...Broner always said he dreamed to fight a big brawler like Rios...Broner is NOT Mayweather, but I think Broner has that Mayweather ability to take a part a big brawler...he said its his dream to show the world how he would take him apart...I believe him too, because I heard stories about Broner doing all types of versitile things in sparring...but we will never get to find out
    Broner already fought a brawler and didn't fare so well

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
    Eat another torta you gordo. Broner has more talent tha Rios will ever have and by the time they meet Broner will walk right through Rios. It's funny when Mayweather say that hes an icon in boxing and a lot of young fighters look up to him everybody says whoopty whoop whoop like Mayweathers making this **** up.
    How did all that talent do against Ponce Deleon? He is no Mayweather. But, who is right?

Comment

Would love to see a fight between the two.

Comment

I expect Eloy to get burried on Saturday.

Comment

I think Broner took DeLeon lightly and doubt he'd look the same against Rios. Still, I'd favor Bam Bam in this one. Broner might be able to fend him off for 6-7 rounds but the deep waters are where Rios thrives.

Comment

Broner whud whoop Bam Bam probably worse then Gamboa will

WAR BRONER!!!! MESS THAT PEREZ UP FOR YOUR BLACK BRETHEN

Comment

uhh broner would destroy rios. anyone who knows how to move would destroy rios.

Comment

Rios should keep his mouth shut and worry more about his upcoming opponent.

Comment

War boner!!!

Comment

Sadly, I guess the name of the game today is to talk a lot of smack and then get big fights. Bam Bam, The Ghost, A Mir Con, & Sergia do nothing but talk, and they can't fight a lick. Instead of calling out Floyd, these dudes should fight more than just twice a year and fight somebody good.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      Sadly, I guess the name of the game today is to talk a lot of smack and then get big fights. Bam Bam, The Ghost, A Mir Con, & Sergia do nothing but talk, and they can't fight a lick. Instead of calling out Floyd, these dudes should fight more than just twice a year and fight somebody good.
                      especially in the case of Martinez and Bam Bam always fighting bums as soon as they step up they'll get exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X