Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw Eloy

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      burns ducked him to fight kastidis
      Ahh thanks didnt know the full story behind that

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Noticed that poster of Gomez and Sal. I was at that fight and I still say, to this day, I believe Sal had something going on with his gloves.

The padding could have been removed or the wraps may of had plaster on them but something was wrong. If you look at Wilfredo's face, the bruising is similar to Billie Collins Jr. and Cotto after the Margo fight.

A lot of people think Sal was killed as payback and that car accident was not an accident. What do you think?
        fuk off with ur bull****

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Noticed that poster of Gomez and Sal. I was at that fight and I still say, to this day, I believe Sal had something going on with his gloves.

The padding could have been removed or the wraps may of had plaster on them but something was wrong. If you look at Wilfredo's face, the bruising is similar to Billie Collins Jr. and Cotto after the Margo fight.

A lot of people think Sal was killed as payback and that car accident was not an accident. What do you think?
          It must suck knowing your islands goat got crumpled to pieces by your boxing arch rivals. Having to pathetically resort to conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
          X