No announcement yet.

A livestream of today's Pac-Bradley presser at 3p ET/12p PT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
    Well Pac's fights always in terms of revenue and profits.. so yeah there will be a 24/7..
    there will be a 24/7 without a doubt, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      We are all fans and you never know what to expect at pressers....they were just wayyyyy too cutsie for me. Bradley with a personal photo shoot by Manny? They just talked about going to war then they start cup caking with each other?
      Lmao.. You've been yapping and whining your hate on Pac in this board for almost 3 years now.. Have you seen any different from his presser in the past.. lol...

Comment

And yet they still end up watching the presser anyway.. lol...
        lol yup. I don't even care for it and won't watch it. It's gonna be the same old scripted crap anyway:

Pac: "bradley is strong, good boxer, blah blah blah, we gonna give the best, blah blah, thank you god bless, blah blah blah, i'll train hard, blah blah"
        Bradley: "i wanna thank team pac and arum for this opportunity, blah blah blah, i'll train hard and beat pac, blah blah blah."
        Pac: "sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much"
        Bradley: "and i try to close my eyes and hide"
        Pac: "I wanna hold you til I die"
        Bradley: "till we both break down and cry"
        Bradley & Pac together: "I wanna hold you til the fear in me..."
        *******s in the audience: "Subsides!"

Comment

These dudes get starstruck, and cant help it. Manny flashes a smile, and they start acting all out of character like school girls.

Comment

Lmao.. You've been yapping and whining your hate on Pac in this board for almost 3 years now.. Have you seen any different from his presser in the past.. lol...

I dont hate Pac or any fighter in boxing so you are wrong in that regard and yes I've seen every Pac presser but sheesh Bradley was star struck. Ive seen Bradley act hard vs other fighters pre-fight promo. Now he's all chummy with Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              I hope not...........
              It would only be worth it if in the first episode Tim does his best Clottey impression and says "He can't tek me poonches"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Wait there is a 24/7 for this?
                I think it will be a 12/3 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  lol yup. I don't even care for it and won't watch it. It's gonna be the same old scripted crap anyway:

Pac: "bradley is strong, good boxer, blah blah blah, we gonna give the best, blah blah, thank you god bless, blah blah blah, i'll train hard, blah blah"
                  Bradley: "i wanna thank team pac and arum for this opportunity, blah blah blah, i'll train hard and beat pac, blah blah blah."
                  Pac: "sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much"
                  Bradley: "and i try to close my eyes and hide"
                  Pac: "I wanna hold you til I die"
                  Bradley: "till we both break down and cry"
                  Bradley & Pac together: "I wanna hold you til the fear in me..."
                  *******s in the audience: "Subsides!"
                  hahahahaha oh my god!

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

I dont hate Pac or any fighter in boxing so you are wrong in that regard and yes I've seen every Pac presser but sheesh Bradley was star struck. Ive seen Bradley act hard vs other fighters pre-fight promo. Now he's all chummy with Manny?
                    Bradley has never been in a position that he is in right now.. That's the difference.. And Pac was not agitating Bradey so how can he react?

Comment

intense

result

Comment

Working...
                      X