Collapse
No announcement yet.

A livestream of today's Pac-Bradley presser at 3p ET/12p PT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO.. Like you have never seen a Pac presser before.. What did you expect...

Comment

Not a good sign for this fight being fun to watch, I guess soemtimes friendly guys have cracking fights but far more often it makes for a terrible fight.

This fight already had a good probablity of being ugly anyhow or getting stopped on something dumb like a clash of heads, not like I won't watch but keeping my expectation very low.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        lol timothy bradley looks so happy to be there.
        this was the cutest presser I've ever seen.....kinda reminds me of...

Comment

LOL, what did you guys expect? A freakin Brawl?? It's a freakin presser, not the actual fight yet. And I agree, 24/7 is gonna be boring as hell. But it's really funny how some of u guys are mad that these two guys are being too friendly as if you never seen a Pac presser in your life. Pac's presser has ALWAYS been BORING. This is nothing new guys. And of course Timmy is just ecstatic he's getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Jesus H Christ.

Pac taking pictures of Bradley.

This gonna be a boring 24/7
            Wait there is a 24/7 for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              LOL, what did you guys expect? A freakin Brawl?? It's a freakin presser, not the actual fight yet. And I agree, 24/7 is gonna be boring as hell. But it's really funny how some of u guys are mad that these two guys are being too friendly as if you never seen a Pac presser in your life. Pac's presser has ALWAYS been BORING. This is nothing new guys. And of course Timmy is just ecstatic he's getting paid.
              And yet they still end up watching the presser anyway.. lol... Anyway I am interested to see the profile on Bradley.. Its a fresh take on a new fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                LMAO.. Like you have never seen a Pac presser before.. What did you expect...
                Expectations

Reality

The 32-year-old stunned a press conference ahead of his upcoming fight against Juan Manuel Marquez when he was joined by Canadian crooner Dan Hill for a rendition of the singer's 1977 hit ballad, Sometimes When We Touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Wait there is a 24/7 for this?
                  I hope not...........

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                    And yet they still end up watching the presser anyway.. lol... Anyway I am interested to see the profile on Bradley.. Its a fresh take on a new fighter...
                    We are all fans and you never know what to expect at pressers....they were just wayyyyy too cutsie for me. Bradley with a personal photo shoot by Manny? They just talked about going to war then they start cup caking with each other?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I hope not...........
                      Well Pac's fights always delivers in terms of revenue and profits.. so yeah there will be a 24/7..
                      Last edited by mikemurni; 02-21-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X