Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE PHOTO] Timothy Bradley in TOP FORM months before fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks extra chubby

Comment

He does look a bit fat, it's very unusual to see him look like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
        He looks a bit heavy (for him) to me, but I'm only used to seeing him right before a fight so....

Oh ****...lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          So he walks around 170 and to think some people not too long ago thought he might be too small for Pac when the reality is he might be too big for Pac?

But this is the real fight, not cotto and floyd. People cant accuse Pac of fighting Floyds leftovers here, so will more likely find another excuse.
          Yes, At 147 I'd expect bradley to hydrate between 155-162, that doesn't sound bad at all considering he's been carrying the weight for a longer amount of time now. Assuming he's been gym ratting it up, he's got a natural 147 build under the excess water now, instead of a natural 140 build.

If they plan to be at his strongest, they'd work on putting in at least 3-5lbs of hard muscle. Anything more than that isn't practical just 4 months out without some illegal assistance, considering he'll be doing a lot of cardio stuff and things to burn weight, so camp won't be all about growth and they will hardly be doing strength training - which includes a strict diet that contradicts losing weight.

I'd expect bradley to weigh in 147 on the dot, not a lbs under, to get full hydration in.

yes, BRadley squares up, yes he's incredibly scrappy, and yes he's pretty damn open and easy to hit at times. It sounds like he's tailer made for pacman when you put it that way.

But the big plus here is Bradley is a scrappy, effective and busy fighter in the inside, somewhere I think we all can agree Pacman can't fight at and doesn't. At least not at bradleys class. I'd rate bradleys Inside work at A-, Possible A+, based solely on his work against Peterson who has arguably the best "inside" game at 140 currently. Pacman as far as I'm concerned, is a C+ maybe B- inside. That's being generous, because I would hate to think that arguably the best fighter on the planet can't effectively compete at world class level if trapped in a phone booth. But, it's very possible.

I think Bradley comes in as high as he possibly can, to avoid any weaknesses from any extra/unneeded cutting of weight. He will hydrate to whatever the max he's able to hydrate to is, and he will look to work on the inside with pac, and impose his will and physical size/strength advantages.

This IS a different look for Pac, even if people don't want to believe it. Wether it's an easier to tougher one, we will find out. I personally think if Hatton couldn't get inside to work his magic, Bradley won't either. But who knows? Leading with the head is better than leading with the chin, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
            He looks a bit heavy (for him) to me, but I'm only used to seeing him right before a fight so....

He looks like Barbados Joe Walcott there.

Comment

LMAO at Bradley being a lion. Bradley is a bum

Comment

I'm not gonna say he's fat by any means, but he doesn't look "as" lean as he usually does, especially around the mid section. Come fight night though he'll be in shape. If Bradley's anything, he's always in good shape.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    DAMN!! He is putting on muscle for the fight. I think he is gonna try overwhelm Pacman with his weight and speed. This fight is dangerous for real but Manny will do it!
                    Lol Bradley looks like James Toney lol

Comment

Sure he doesn't look as shredded as he does at weigh ins and during the fights but you guys don't really think most fighters do so far from competition do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X