Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE PHOTO] Timothy Bradley in TOP FORM months before fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo looks kind of gay at that angle.... still a fan though

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
      @JasonMTang @timbradleyjr looks twice the size of @mannypacquiao #pacbradley instagr.am/p/HPfdDaxdKp/

^^^ from someone at the promo shoot where they met.
      Fokk!!! So it wasnt just me. The guy looks massive and according to reports he is looking big. Pacquiao is used to fighting taller and bigger guys than him and beating them the fok down. This fight is gonna be very interesting.

Comment

don't get so excited... he's looking a little chubby in the sides... just wait for training camp

Comment

Bradley is good but this guy would beat both he and Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Fokk!!! So it wasnt just me. The guy looks massive and according to reports he is looking big. Pacquiao is used to fighting taller and bigger guys than him and beating them the fok down. This fight is gonna be very interesting.
            You are reading too deep into it. Bradley is at prefight weight, he's about 165-170. he sheds 20-30lbs of water and fat. He is bloated in both pictures linked, as expected before the weight cut.

You guys are making it same as if he's beefing up for pacman, and these pics are the results. All i see is typical prefight water bloat. There isn't a single vein visible on his body, nor can you see a riple of muscle, he's got the Big George frame right now, it's all water bro.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              You are reading too deep into it. Bradley is at prefight weight, he's about 165-170. he sheds 20-30lbs of water and fat. He is bloated in both pictures linked, as expected before the weight cut.

You guys are making it same as if he's beefing up for pacman, and these pics are the results. All i see is typical prefight water bloat. There isn't a single vein visible on his body, nor can you see a riple of muscle, he's got the Big George frame right now, it's all water bro.
              Water and fat ... he's going to lose a lot of that weight during training camp and is going to look very similar to the same Bradley we saw against Casamayor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                No doubt no doubt. This guy is a little beast. I'm telling you it's gonna be one hell of a fight, one of the best since DLH-Trinidad hype and performance wise.
                i seriously doubt that, everyone who has a brain knows bob arum had no other opponents who he could manipulate at the time. tim bradley is extremely feather fisted. 12 kos for bradley uh lol smh

Comment

So he walks around 170 and to think some people not too long ago thought he might be too small for Pac when the reality is he might be too big for Pac?

But this is the real fight, not cotto and floyd. People cant accuse Pac of fighting Floyds leftovers here, so will more likely find another excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Water and fat ... he's going to lose a lot of that weight during training camp and is going to look very similar to the same Bradley we saw against Casamayor.
                    Exactly bro. Once he starts camp, he is going to look like teh same ole Bradley. People are reading too deep into prefight pics.

Comment

Damn timmy is huge!!!! Think hes been eating out with his wife too much

Comment

Working...
                      X