No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
    No point in even trying to explain to these guys mate, like I said I never got a reply from either of them regarding the picture that I posted on several different threads on here where everyone says Haye started it all. As soon as I post the picture Chisora fans just seems to go elsewhere!
    The picture doesn't show Chis actually touching Haye. Even if he was touching him, he didn't strike him. DC obviously had a role but Haye started the brawl with his close quarter combo, there can be little doubt about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      The picture doesn't show Chis actually touching Haye. Even if he was touching him, he didn't strike him. DC obviously had a role but Haye started the brawl with his close quarter combo, there can be little doubt about.
      He grinded his fist across his chin, as there is another picture from the other side that I posted on a thread last night shows, but like I said in this thread with a post aimed at you and asked you what you would do, there is a bloke with his entourage in tow removing his jacket and already threatened to slap you, what you going to do when you feel his fist on your chin?

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        and now you're a self concious troll who's mad lol. like i said, your whole shtick is weak. you're not funny for acting like a fake ****sexual. your whole act just isn't working man.
        Should i get into MMA so i can act like a real ****sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Nothing gay about that whatsoever. Its called establishing dominance.

Chisora = Real Man
          Lol, now I see what you are all about. Makes sense now that I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
            He grinded his fist across his chin, as there is another picture from the other side that I posted on a thread last night shows, but like I said in this thread with a post aimed at you and asked you what you would do, there is a bloke with his entourage in tow removing his jacket and already threatened to slap you, what you going to do when you feel his fist on your chin?
            What you or I would do isn't really relevant. From the Board's point of view Haye had the option to walk away, but it remains that the brawl did not kick off until Haye unleashed the combo, Chisora threw no punches (not visible ones anyhow).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              That's right. If I was approached by a guy like Chisora who had already said he was gona slap me in the same conversation, you bet your a55 I'm going to stick him first.

Also: I don't know what Haye was holding but he definitely threw a punch that knocked the **** outta Derrick. You can see his jaw caved in with his tongue staying in place. I think it's funny as hell how karma bit his a55 back.
              Haye had a bottle in his hand, think he was just have a beer, but he hit him with his fist not the bottle.

Punch landed flush on Dereck's chin, then caught his with another then took him down.

The organizers have to take some of the blame though, including Fwank who wanted to pitch the Haye Chisora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                He comes off very well in this version of events... shame that we all know he had played a part in all this as well. As for hitting his own trainer and cutting his head open... that was pure genius.
                From that TS reading one would think Haye, was dragged into the melee and was the cooler of all the heads in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Haye had a bottle in his hand, think he was just have a beer, but he hit him with his fist not the bottle.

Punch landed flush on Dereck's chin, then caught his with another then took him down.

The organizers have to take some of the blame though, including Fwank who wanted to pitch the Haye Chisora fight.
                  In my opinion, the fighters have to take responsibility for their own actions. Sure the promoters want the fight now that they both talked trash and are from the UK but that's their job. The fighters still have to stay cordial at least until the money is agreed to and the bell rings. The jibber-jabber is okay but it should not come to blows. You didn't see Wlad or Vitali mess up their money.
                  Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 02-20-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    If your talking ****, walking up to me aggressively and been telling everyone how you are going to ***** slap me and saying that if we meet on the street we will have a fight, you better be sure I'm getting the first punch off.

Haye threw the first punch, but don't blame him for the brawl.

Comment

Dirk must have a 10 inch arse hole by now, gets raped in every thread he posts in.

Comment

Working...
                      X