No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    We're not talking about Court though (although I perhaps shouldn't have mentioned legality). We're talking about the British Boxing Board.

Chisora did not start that brawl, I don't even think he threw a punch.
    He was busy getting knocked out by Haye so I suppose he didn't throw a punch. Thing is, he did start the brawl plus HE got his hands on Haye first as seen on the pictures he just failed to be the first one to throw a strike. I doubt any court or commision is gonna put more blame on Haye than that nutjob.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      Just to let you know and make you self concious about it, so a person who has this "act" on a forum is told that he isn't funny.
      Yes you also think Gaye "destroyed" and "knocked out" Chisora.

The day I start caring about your opinion is the day I lose respect for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
        Read back a page and see what I said to you...

He did start it.

Yes, thank you. He put his fist on Haye's face, HE was the one who made the first physical contact. That is illegal, as Haye was just standing there. Whoever will review this incident has to look at these pictures.

Comment

He was busy getting knocked out by Haye so I suppose he didn't throw a punch. Thing is, he did start the brawl plus HE got his hands on Haye first as seen on the pictures he just failed to be the first one to throw a strike. I doubt any court or commision is gonna put more blame on Haye than that nutjob.
          That's precisely the point, he could've thrown the first if he wanted, but he didn't.

lol, and please stop with this 'knocked out' stuff, we can both see he wasn't KO'd, or even close.

Comment

sounds like his lawyer wrote that...........

Comment

That's precisely the point, he could've thrown the first if he wanted, but he didn't.

lol, and please stop with this 'knocked out' stuff, we can both see he wasn't KO'd, or even close.
              The guy has the nerve to call me a troll.

He should stick to MMGay, maybe thats what the equivalent of a KO is in their world.

Comment

But you're saying Haye started the brawl. He didn't, chisora put his hands on him first, and considering everybody knew that he said he was gonna slap Haye, it was fair play for Haye to smash him before he got assaulted like Chiso promised.

And yes he did knock Chisora down. Chisora is a boxer not a wrestler. A boxer doesn't go for a takedown while he's going down after getting hit. stood up wobbly etc. Chisora got sparked period.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The guy has the nerve to call me a troll.

He should stick to MMGay, maybe thats what the equivalent of a KO is in their world.
                  and now you're a self concious troll who's mad lol. like i said, your whole shtick is weak. you're not funny for acting like a fake ****sexual. your whole act just isn't working man.

Comment

But you're saying Haye started the brawl. He didn't, chisora put his hands on him first, and considering everybody knew that he said he was gonna slap Haye, it was fair play for Haye to smash him before he got assaulted like Chiso promised.

And yes he did knock Chisora down. Chisora is a boxer not a wrestler. A boxer doesn't go for a takedown while he's going down after getting hit. stood up wobbly etc. Chisora got sparked period.
                    No point in even trying to explain to these guys mate, like I said I never got a reply from either of them regarding the picture that I posted on several different threads on here where everyone says Haye started it all. As soon as I post the picture Chisora fans just seems to go elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Great statement by Haye, if someone coming up to you in an aggressive manner, and the word is he wants to slap you, you're going be on your and ready to throw fist, and Haye was.

What Chisora thought he could just walk up to David and get some slaps off.
                      That's right. If I was approached by a guy like Chisora who had already said he was gona slap me in the same conversation, you bet your a55 I'm going to stick him first.

Also: I don't know what Haye was holding but he definitely threw a punch that knocked the **** outta Derrick. You can see his jaw caved in with his tongue staying in place. I think it's funny as hell how karma bit his a55 back.

Comment

Working...
                      X