No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Gets Medical Review, Left Shoulder Injury Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
    Do you even know the meaning of the word? That's a VERY simple word...
    Were you stupid enough to think that Roy Jones would beat Calzaghe when they fought?!

Comment

I don't think boxers do themselves any favours with injury stories post-fight which may be construed as somewhat convenient.

Comment

Hate to say it, but its a fact that long term steroid use is associated with ligament and joint damage. Not saying Vitaly is juicing or even has been any time in recent history, but this is just another reason to speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
          Point? He finished the fight. Seems you're just another troll/hater. Piss off.
          dude.........i am simply pointing out something that makes no sense to me. i KNOW how it feels to have a torn ligament within your arm (I've had it before) you almost always have to go under surgery & you must do it as quick as possible (because according to the docters the arm will just heal back improper)

so when a docter tells vitali that there is no need for surgery on his supposed torn arm, I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE.

thats why i said he must have had one of the slightest torn ligaments.

it's really the equivalent of a ankle sprang. I AM NOT KIDDING WITH YOU.

Comment

Vitali with another lame injury excuse? Typical.

Injuries have been apart of boxing for over a century yet you never saw greats like Joe Louis or Marciano b*tching about it every single off night like Vitali does. Its getting ridiculous.

So you struggled with a 15-2 fighter with 50% ko ratio, its not the end of the world... Suck it up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              DOesn't make a difference.If Klitschko thinks he would perform differently with the other shoulder intact let him get a rematch.
              I'll tell you what the result would be the same.Helenius hurt his hand,Klitschko his shoulder.If haye wants the fight let him come and we will hear him claiming he hurt his shoulder too.
              He doesn't need a rematch he won the fight. If Vitali would've gotten the KO is uncertain, but certainly he would've done a lot better with his essential lead left hand in the latter half of the fight and would've done a much better job fending off Chisora's attacks and dominating Chisora.

Comment

I like the Klitschkos but I dont believe the story of the shoulder injury. I saw Vitali in his corner talking to his trainer and he never ever said a word about pain or an injury.
                if he really was injured , he would have said it to his trainer between the rounds.

Comment

Purses.

I know this doesnt have much to do with the article, but does anyone know how much vitalis purse for the chisora fight was?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    Vitali with another lame injury excuse? Typical.

Injuries have been apart of boxing for over a century yet you never saw greats like Joe Louis or Marciano b*tching about it every single off night like Vitali does. Its getting ridiculous.

So you struggled with a 15-2 fighter with 50% ko ratio, its not the end of the world... Suck it up and move on.
                    That's just where you're mistaken. He didn't make one single excuse. He said nothing about his injury the post fight interviews and gave Chisora credit for fighting a good, competitive fight. Only now as the medical reports of his injury are coming up the rumors get confirmed but still Vitali hasn't lost a single word about it. You gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

Vitali making excuses for winning a fight?

I love it

Comment

Working...
                      X