Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    He had the authority to be there, but a reason to be there? I don't think so. He was just there to try to cut himself a deal.

Can't fault Haye for throwing in that situation, although he shouldn't have did it with a bottle but Chisora didn't get sparked, he wasn't even hurt.
    Lost his legs and fell into Haye is not being sparked?

Comment

• Was that self defense too?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
        Well sparked to me means KO'd.

Regardless, I think him falling over had more to do with Haye pulling him down and the ensuing scrum of people coming through than anything Haye threw. Still, I'm sure everyone has their own interpretation, it's difficult not to be partial in this situation.

Comment

Gaye fans are really delusional. Lost his legs?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Well sparked to me means KO'd.

Regardless, I think him falling over had more to do with Haye pulling him down and the ensuing scrum of people coming through than anything Haye threw. Still, I'm sure everyone has their own interpretation, it's difficult not to be partial in this situation.
            Well Gaye fans have their warped interpretation and then theres what actually happened which you just described.

Comment

• Haye would kill this guy in the ring. Im not a fan of any, but Chisora is a mandatory bum trying to get some spot light for once in his No Where Career. His last four.... Tyson Furry beat him, he had this one win against some no name
              ,Ziausys lol his record is 19w-43L-3 . He lost again to Helenius, then some how after all these losses in a row, he gets to fight the HW champ for a title. That he also lost. Hes getting his little time with fame. Bottom line hes a bum!
              Im glad hes at least making some excitement in the Heavies but he cant back **** up. He may as well say PLEASE dont beat me up and forget about me!
              Haye will merk this dude!

Comment

A cut cheek and a black eye but yeah not to bad for what he went through.
                a left hook with a bottle opener in your hand is pretty good for cutting whoever you attack that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Well Gaye fans have their warped interpretation and then theres what actually happened which you just described.
                  Watch the video again you clearly see Chisora falling into Haye after the second hit. And if it wasn't Haye, again I ask, why was Chisora's head down there in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah, it's not self defence.

Hypothetically, he wouldn't be able to stand up in court and claim self defence for using physical infliction in response to a verbal threat.

Regardless to the fact he was in his face.
                    What?! If you don't understand how the laws on self-defense works, don't say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Haye would kill this guy in the ring. Im not a fan of any, but Chisora is a mdatory bum trying to get some spot light for once in his No Where Career. His last four.... Tyson Furry beat him, he had this one win against some no name
                      ,Ziausys lol his record is 19w-43L-3 . He lost again to Helenius, then some how after all these losses in a row, he gets to fight the HW champ for a title. That he also lost. Hes getting his little time with fame. Bottom line hes a bum!
                      Im glad hes at least making some excitement in the Heavies but he cant back **** up. He may as well say PLEASE dont beat me up and forget about me!
                      Haye will merk this dude!
                      Does a bum go the distance with Vitali Klitschko winning 3-5 rounds?

Most felt he beat Helenius too. I think Haye beats him but as a boxing fan you should show a little respect for his ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X