David Haye will smash Derek if they ever fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye will smash Derek if they ever fight

David haye will Easily box Chisora.

That being said, Chisora did well, even though Vtali whose stamina, power and reflexes are gone along with his clumsy footwork and low hands, has made him easier to hit.

Vitali is a poor mans Roy jones while wlad is a poor mans Hopkins. What I mean by that is Vitali relies on his physical prescribe more while wlad al though it helps, is technically more a boxer than a brawler. Wlad is the top fighter now.

Vitali I like a lot, but time to retire.

Anyway Haye is fast, powerful and accurate bs guys his height. I can see Haye doing much better than Vitali did.

Make it happen.

As for Haye VS Chisora, Chirosa was the one who said he would slap Haye. He even told his entourage to stay behind him as he walked to Haye.

Haye did what any man would do and throw the first punch. When a man walks up to you and you had words, you take the first punch. Chisora is a punk and would have done the same.

Get real. David is all talk, no walk. When the going gets tough, David gets going. Chisora is the opposite.

Comment

Smash him?

What, with a bottle?

Haye = Biggest Biitch in boxing history

Comment

Chisora did not win the fight bs vitali. He lost to Tyson fury ffs.

Chisora has nothing on Haye.

Comment

he didnt punch chisora he smacked him over the head with a bottle lol

Comment

david "Wepon" haye

Comment

People let their hatred cloud their judgement. The only advantage Chisora has is his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                People let their hatred cloud their judgement. The only advantage Chisora has is his chin.

No you are forgetting many things such as heart, workrate, stamina and balls!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  No you are forgetting many things such as heart, workrate, stamina and balls!
                  Try watching more than just Haye's last 2 fights and educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    he didnt punch chisora he smacked him over the head with a bottle lol
                    Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    Try watching more than just Haye's last 2 fights and educate yourself.

Unfortunately I have had this misfortunes of watching his whole career. Maybe you could stop being a patronising prick telling me of all people to educate myself. Have you ever so much stepped into a gym before? and tell me what was wrong with my original post?
                    His punch output is pathetic, his gastank is pathetic and I would take Chisoras win over Helenius over Hayes whole heavyweight campaign where he did nothing but run, run his mouth and beat up a few 40 yr old has-bins and one never-has-bin.
                    David "excuse-maker" Haye ought to try out as a sprinter for the olympics.

Showed his true colours tonight by talking smack, bottling a fighter that in his own words was a bum with 3 losses then ran for his life when the guy tool it and came at him.

Comment

Working...
                    X