Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Chisora Early Results From Munich, Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't call that stupidity, how do you get to a guy with a longer reach and height advantage, that was a good performance from Chisora. Klit didn't expect that type of fight, he's more used to guys rolling over for him

Comment

Finally a decent challenge to for Vitali. Same result. Entertaining fight.

Let's see Wlad-Chisora.

Comment

Vitali ran from Chisora for 12 rounds like a coward. Wan't willing to fight at all. Klitschkos are a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Sadly the highest KO % by a HW returns to Rocky Marciano. Vitali will need a couple KO's to get that back.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            Vitali ran from Chisora for 12 rounds like a coward. Wan't willing to fight at all. Klitschkos are a disgrace to the sport.
            Ran? Why are there so little boxing fans in this site and so many mindless brawling fans? He punched and backed away to not get hit in return... that sounds vaguely familiar... Boxing- to hit and NOT get hit, OMG! that's right. -__-

The klitschkos are heavyweaight boxers, slow but they box opponents. Well by your deduction, cowards are better than all the other heavyweights out there right now. Chisora bled, he shouldn't have if he fought smarter.

Comment

And your a complete ****ing idiot.

Comment

Chisora really performed well in spots tonight. He did some good things defensively, and when he opened up, he was FAR more effective than any of Vitali's recent opponents. He won three rounds on my card, and three other rounds were close, though definitely Klitschko's. The spit in Wlad's face cracked me up. It's unsportsmanlike, but it was entertaining nonetheless. It's too bad there are not more talented big men (Klitschkos' size) in boxing. Good job by Vitali, winning despite apparently having a bad left hand.

Comment

This is just idiotic. When you have the height and reach of klitschko, why in the hell would you stay toe to toe with a smaller guy. Klitschko used his advantages well in a BOXING match. Also, i guarantee he landed more punches, including more power punches. How is that running. You should watch bum fighting if you expect to witness what you described. You clearly aren't a fan of the sport of boxing. Last time i checked, the heavyweight many regard as he greatest fought going backwards most of his fights, counterpunching. I guess he was a disgrace too.

Comment

Because he is such a classless human being I have a hard time given him credit but Chisora came to fight and he also just admitted that he lost to experience.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 02-18-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Good fight Chisora was taking some good right hands from Vitali but he kept coming forward landing some good right hands and left hooks of his own so props to him he didn't back down from Vitali he fought like a man unlike that b*tch Haye

Comment

Working...
                      X