No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Chisora Early Results From Munich, Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    But he didn't get his ass handed to him did he? Vitali looked like ***** in that fight. I never said Del would win. Hes a 15 fight novice and he made Vitali look like that.

LOL@ quickly blaming injuries and ages.
    Just be happy with your countrymens lopsided losses. I understand, everyone's gotta root for something.

Comment

But he didn't get his ass handed to him did he? Vitali looked like ***** in that fight. I never said Del would win. Hes a 15 fight novice and he made Vitali look like that.

LOL@ quickly blaming injuries and ages.
      He lost by 10 rounds on two judges' cards and 11 on the other. I suppose if someone loses by 7 rounds to Vitali they will immediately be inducted into the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Just be happy with your countrymens lopsided losses. I understand, everyone's gotta root for something.
        I don't even care. You're the one who was talking all big before the fight. But the fact is Dereck slapped your boy in his face, spat in his brothers face and then had Vitali running and breathing heavy for 12 rounds. He couldn't knock him out and he couldn't even hurt him. How does it feel to see your proclaimations fail sooooo badly?

Comment

I don't even care. You're the one who was talking all big before the fight. But the fact is Dereck slapped your boy in his face, spat in his brothers face and then had Vitali running and breathing heavy for 12 rounds. He couldn't knock him out and he couldn't even hurt him. How does it feel to see your proclaimations fail sooooo badly?
          You just keep being proud of losers who spit and slap and threaten to shoot people.

Comment

Working...
          X